Set up a run to the Strip Clubs

Ok Guy's I have been reading the threads on going to N L and it sounds like a lot of you go. I myself go to PN and Acuna most of the time. So here is the deal. I would like to set up a trip to N L but do not like to go by myself, mainly the 1st or 2nd time. Maybe later. So I am wondering if any of you would care to show me and maybe some other guy's (hobbyist) around in N L one week end. Where to go, what to watch for, etc.
I have only been to N L 1 time in the last 3 years so I do not know the ropes there.
On the other hand I know PN and Acuna pretty good and would be willing to show some of you around in those places.

SO, WHAT SAY YOU????????
I would... let me know when. Anyone else wants to join?
Interested
I am down for it. I made a run several months ago to NL but is was not great. I would like to check out the SCs. BT is muy peligroso.
Personal note compadres, Nuevo Laredo is not "cooling" down at all. Too risky to go now. I remember back in the late 90s and mid 2000s it was mine and by buddies stomping ground but now its way too hot. Just be safe if you do decide to go. Best of luck
Guys not recomended, to risky , nobody's land