Outing with personal info. Who would and why? Opinions please

hypothetical question out of curiosity about a hypothetical situation that may or may not actually exist.

This is just a curious question to you Gents and Ladies.
Lets say, by chance, that there was something to that email that was
going around last month, asking to buy Gents personal information.
And lets say, that some Ladies may have actually participated, hypothetically of course. And what if those names were then compiled, contact was made, and then the ladies personal information was then requested in exchange for taking the gents name off the list. Or something similar. How many of you Gents would give up any personal information that you know about the ladies for your name to be withdrawn.

All of this is a hypothetical of course, this is in no way a fact that any of this has happened or will happen, So please do not assume that I know anything, this is
a curious hypothetical question. and that is all. no truth, just curious!

please look at this this thread, and share your thoughts and ideas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1088170
does this mean that none of you ladies are concerned that some random person out there has the means, time and desire to stalk ladies and take photographs for some unknown purpose? I personally feel this may be something we want to discuss and compare thoughts and ideas about.
I am very concerned.
I would like to think EVERYONE is concerned. I certainly am. We had this scare before and it went "away" for a short time, and now its back with a vengeance. When something this scary goes away like it did, people become complacent. This kind of thing is no different from a terrorist attack, on a much smaller scale, but with the same effect on people.
It would be interesting to know what skeletons this self righteous person has in their closet.
I would assume most ladies (and most guys) are using google voice numbers and throwaway emails, plus false names...so, the value of any information should be limited, or misleading, at best.

...hypothetically.
Whoever would do this is probably a hobbyist or provider themselves. You just have to be very careful and use hobby phones and/or fake emails. Either that or scare tactics from LE
The names, emails and phone numbers of providers and clients are indeed transients and can be replaced fairly easy enough without real damage (just inconvenience), so I find these topics somewhat less worrisome that most. One can really only get burned if they use their RL info. Hopefully most are smart enough for that. Really I know very little about RL info for most all providers I have ever met.

One exception to this. I know the location of many incalls, although I really dont pay attention to the street name or address. But even that is very few.

In the end, if I hypothetically was approached to sell provider information to get my name off a hypothetical list, I am shit outa luck, will little to no valuable info.

Basically I assume this was all a scam, never gave the whole thing real thought. Look me up, mriley000, milton riley, my eemaail or hobby phone. None leads to my RL. Hopefully everyone else can say the same.
I think most of us are not using RL info anyways. I use a slight bit of RL info but not enough that someone could get all of my info. That's why y'all use references right?? I have a question the refers to this topic though. This question is for y'all ladies... ( IF ) I'll say it again (if) a client did happen to find out your RL info by searching something very very simple that most of us (clients and providers use) and found all your info. Would you want him or her to tell you? Even if he or she told you that none of it was relevant but more or so just want to make you aware so you knew. I personally would like to know. That way I could correct what ever I needed to not make it possible. So How would y'all ladies respond to this?
Lmfao towboat...we already went through this!!!
Okay, I will let it drop. I suppose that whoever he/she/they are and whatever it is they up to may be revealed eventually. Thank you both ladies and gents for your input.
Lmfao towboat...we already went through this!!! Originally Posted by Flora
Yes indeed we did!!!

BUT, Babe you don't even know the half of it....... It happened again..
THAT PULLS THAT SHIT NEEDS IT BACK IN THIER FACE.. (NOT SO FUNNY THEN I GUESS) ALSO TOWBOAT..YES ALWAYS TELL THEM..GIVE THEM THE OPP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. XO ANNIE
THAT PULLS THAT SHIT NEEDS IT BACK IN THIER FACE.. (NOT SO FUNNY THEN I GUESS) ALSO TOWBOAT..YES ALWAYS TELL THEM..GIVE THEM THE OPP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. XO ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
That's how I feel Annie. But that don't always turn out well. Sometimes but not always. Lol
What they are up to is blackmailing any provider foolish enough to take the bait......?
Oh yeah and sweetie by the way, thanks for the email now how about a freebie or work for me or I post this shit all over Eccie....sick fuck this one is.
Honey pot.