This is going to make Katrina look like a well organized marching unit.

Ebola comes to the US and the Center for Disease Control has no plan to get control of the situation. The ambulance was not quarantined, the waiting room population was not contacted, the exposed children were allowed to go to school, the apartment was not immediately secured, even the vomit outside was not cleaned up. So what was the CDC doing? Performing tests on gun safety, sleeping habits, bullying, are blondes really having more fun, why are fat teenage girls not having as much sex as their skinny counterparts, etc and spending untold millions doing it.

We don't know if the Bush, Clinton, or Bush White House's CDC would have done it better but on Obama's watch, they're doing a helluva job.
Don't forget some of those kids and the state fair.
Ebola comes to the US and the Center for Disease Control has no plan to get control of the situation. The ambulance was not quarantined, the waiting room population was not contacted, the exposed children were allowed to go to school, the apartment was not immediately secured, even the vomit outside was not cleaned up. So what was the CDC doing? Performing tests on gun safety, sleeping habits, bullying, are blondes really having more fun, why are fat teenage girls not having as much sex as their skinny counterparts, etc and spending untold millions doing it.

We don't know if the Bush, Clinton, or Bush White House's CDC would have done it better but on Obama's watch, they're doing a helluva job. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your little rant contradicts all that is on the news. I am sure you have a good source Judy?
The family was just "legally quarantined" after their refusal to stay home.
That means they are basically under house arrest for the next 20 days.
I am not buying the CDCs logic that quarantining the Ebola hot zone countries (by shutting down air travel) will only cause Ebola to spread faster and to more countries !

Do you buy that kind of logic?
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2014, 07:39 AM
I seem to recall that Obama sent money/folks to combat this and was made fun of by the JD types for not concentrating on ISIS.

Maybe Obama can do to Ebola what Reagan did with AIDS.
I seem to recall that Obama sent money/folks to combat this and was made fun of by the JD types for not concentrating on ISIS.

Maybe Obama can do to Ebola what Reagan did with AIDS. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe, ebola can "fundementally transform" Obama like he did this country !
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Maybe, ebola can "fundementally transform" Obama like he did this country ! Originally Posted by rioseco
If only old white racist men catch it , you might be on to something!

NBC News Freelancer In Africa Diagnosed With Ebola

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5924450.html

Journalists are contracting the disease, and Odumbo is still sending service men and women into the region!?!?!
I what a chicken little pussy!

It might rain here today. I can't believe OBAMA is sending rain clouds into the region!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am not buying the CDCs logic that quarantining the Ebola hot zone countries (by shutting down air travel) will only cause Ebola to spread faster and to more countries !

Do you buy that kind of logic? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Of course, it's ridiculous logic. Be aware the CDC doesn't consist of a bunch of elite scientist and medical people. This whole Ebola thing is over done. Iam not that concerned about catching it and I don't intend to take a vaccine for it either. I'll be the first to admit it is a terrible disease to have, but it's harder to catch than what we are being lead to believe.

Jim
Of course, it's ridiculous logic. Be aware the CDC doesn't consist of a bunch of elite scientist and medical people. This whole Ebola thing is over done. Iam not that concerned about catching it and I don't intend to take a vaccine for it either. I'll be the first to admit it is a terrible disease to have, but it's harder to catch than what we are being lead to believe.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What should WTF be more afraid of, Snakes, Lightening or Ebola?
I'm getting confused...
Since WPF is a self admitted white racist, I doubt "lightening" is an issue for him.
What should WTF be more afraid of, Snakes, Lightening or Ebola?
I'm getting confused... Originally Posted by boardman
Don't be confused, it's not worth it. Take a look at this video clip. I found it rather interesting and familiar. Now I am not going to say Ebola isn't a Health threat, but I am beginning to think more and more it's being presented to us with more than a health concern in mind.

Jim

http://youtu.be/OIanqdFYJAM