Best Bars in Addison

What are the best bars in addison?
Always enjoyed Sherlocks and Logan's myself.
Always enjoyed Sherlocks and Logan's myself. Originally Posted by slims099
I second sherlocks!
The Addison bar landscape has changed a lot recently. Blackfinn, Duke's, and Champps have all closed down. I will agree that Sherlock's is a good spot. I also enjoy the Back Nine.
addison point...good burgers
I always have a good time at the Twin Peaks in Addy.....the beer is cold and the girls are always lotsa fun and very friendly.
I also agree on the Back Nine plus there monster truck is super sweet!!!
Just be extremely careful when you leave one. The Addison PD will tag you and not let go. Addison is only 4.? square miles in area and have many more cops than necessary.
  • NYr
  • 09-13-2013, 04:28 PM
No particular order

Sherlocks
Social House
The Mucky Duck (Addison Circle)
What about Arthur's?
What about Arthur's? Originally Posted by Bestman200600

Arthur's is more of a Cigar Bar with a crowd of 55 or older...........very nice place don't get me wrong.

The info stated is just off my own personal experience there.
Just be extremely careful when you leave one. The Addison PD will tag you and not let go. Addison is only 4.? square miles in area and have many more cops than necessary. Originally Posted by TJHorn1

SOOO true.......I live here in Addison and yes they love to catch the bar crowd and the speeders...........

Good thing I don't leave the bar and speed, so I have had not interaction with them!!!
Arthur's is more of a Cigar Bar with a crowd of 55 or older...........very nice place don't get me wrong.

The info stated is just off my own personal experience there. Originally Posted by syeira pink
Yeah I didn't know the age range at Arthur's was 60+ either.
so i could pull a provider out of arthurs?
  • NYr
  • 09-13-2013, 10:40 PM
so i could pull a provider out of arthurs? Originally Posted by fletch
Try Memphis then.