How 'Bout Them Cowgirls

Time for an owner change????

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
How about them Broncos!!!
the Cowboys need to realize that while field goals can decide a game, touchdowns win games
The cowboys need to either get rid of Romo or allow him to scramble outside the pocket like he did at first. That and get a new game plan.
Problem is the offence. They brought in an offencive coordinator from Oakland and thought that would increase the productivity. I mean really, Oakland?? Going to be another frustrating year.

Time for an owner change????

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
How about them Broncos!!! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
+1000000000
Well they are 1 and 1 now. So lets see how they play next week. Romo rocks.
+1000000000 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Blasphemy!!! Had I seen this before our visit yesterday I would have reconsidered! But I'm weak, I'd have come anyway
I can't wait too see how they play this week. Is it too early too start talking Super Bowl?
Don't blame Romo. Jerry can't pick enough players to support him. I have uttered for 8 years: Jerry is an investor; not a NFL executive. He must hire one- not his son and sit in his box exulting in what the team does and shuts up when they don't. Yes I htink we are in for another stink season because of Jerry.
I can't wait too see how they play this week. Is it too early too start talking Super Bowl? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
1) Only if your fucking nuts
2) Only if the talk doesn't involve the CowGirls

Can't wait to see your new pics with the Blue Koolaid mustache Tara. But, everybody needs to have a team...My alma mater college team, the Longhorns...Hell, 1 point losses would look good right now.

The Cowgirls are still playing tough and with heart like they did at the end of the season last year, so that's a very good sign, but you have to establish that your offensive line is more physical than the defensive line and the cowgirls aren't even trying to run the ball. You just made a two dimensional game one dimensional. Dallas telegraphs everything they do offensively, play action, what's that Tony?

Thank God the entire NFC East lost in week 2.

Can't wait to see your new pics with the Blue Koolaid mustache Tara. But, everybody needs to have a team...My alma mater college team, the Longhorns...Hell, 1 point losses would look good right now.

The Cowgirls are still playing tough and with heart like they did at the end of the season last year, so that's a very good sign, but you have to establish that your offensive line is more physical than the defensive line and the cowgirls aren't even trying to run the ball. You just made a two dimensional game one dimensional. Dallas telegraphs everything they do offensively, play action, what's that Tony?

Thank God the entire NFC East lost in week 2. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Nope not nuts at all. I just Like the Cowboys. I am a big fan and I am sure there are a lot others out there. So I guess were all Nuts. The only mustache you might be seeing won't be blue, but a nice white color. No don't got any milk. lol Have fun Man Slut .
Jerry wants his glory hole. Are there any at the Boss Hog Bowl?

Thank God the entire NFC East lost in week 2. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Dear Jerry Jones,

Thanks for reading my last post on this thread and telling Red Jesus and Billy Boy that ManSlut said you can't be one dimensional and running the fucking ball (or the threat of running the ball) opens up everything. Don't let it go to your 'brain of a forty year old' though, it was the St. Louis Rams and they suck and you beat a team you should beat, but you dominated, that's what you should've done.

And no I don't want to be your next puppet coach, I can't stand your Arkansas inbred ass!!

Wow, everyone in the NFC East but the CowGirls loses in week 3.

Week 4 every NFC East team is on the road - Giants should lose to Chiefs, Eagles should definitely lose in Denver, Washington may get a W in Oakland but maybe not.

ManSlut

P.S. Tell Anthony Spencer, "Been nice knowin' ya."
The cowboys rocked today. Hahahahaha