When a session turns into a disaster.

I just had a situation where the session DID NOT go well and we both decided to end the session early. He was super nice but nothing we could do to would make each other comfortable and relax with each other. We played around some around some but it just wasn't happening.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me (I did have to kick a guy out once because he scared the shit out of me) and I feel terrible. He tried to pay me for the whole session (which I appreciated) but I wouldn't accept the whole donation because I wanted to be fair and the LAST thing I wanted for him to feel was cheated or disrespected.

So my question to you, is, how do you think a provider and a hobbyist should handle a session when things are not going well between them? What would you suggest to do that would be fair to both hobbyist and provider?

I feel awful about it but we simply did not mesh

For the record, he is a very nice guy but it just wasn't happening for us.

Feed back would be appreciated
First off its pretty awesome of you to refund part of the donation. I think what you did was the right call.
Based on the details given in your post, I think you both handled it well. You spoke well of the client and I'd think he appreciates that.
Sounds like you both handled it well. But as a guide line? Maybe 1/2 rate?
Thanks guys.

Yes, he was a GREAT guy but I think our natural styles of flow is TOTALLY different.

Hopefully, this wont be happen again in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion, Oldbutstillgoing.
I just need to say that how you speak of him speaks volumes about both of you. I also agree that the full amount should not be expected, but still offered. I have had one that I didn't review that just couldn't get me to cum, it was just odd.
I just had a situation where the session DID NOT go well and we both decided to end the session early. He was super nice but nothing we could do to would make each other comfortable and relax with each other. We played around some around some but it just wasn't happening.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me (I did have to kick a guy out once because he scared the shit out of me) and I feel terrible. He tried to pay me for the whole session (which I appreciated) but I wouldn't accept the whole donation because I wanted to be fair and the LAST thing I wanted for him to feel was cheated or disrespected.

So my question to you, is, how do you think a provider and a hobbyist should handle a session when things are not going well between them? What would you suggest to do that would be fair to both hobbyist and provider?

I feel awful about it but we simply did not mesh

For the record, he is a very nice guy but it just wasn't happening for us.

Feed back would be appreciated
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Classy woman Kaylee
Sounds like you handled it the way it should have been.
Really tough question.. You are speaking well of the fellow so the outcome seems to be good in general. I suppose the best that can be done is to take note of time spent and adjust fee accordingly (which it sounds like you did) There really are no "for sures" when one schedules a session. From your viewpoint you have already allocated the time and you are not likely to rebook the period remaining. Sounds like you went the extra distance to be fair..
You you handled it in a very professional and fair manner
Kaylee, You are a classy lady.
Both you handled this nicely.
When the Cowboys don't mesh with the Redskins and lose 98-0 we can't get part of OUR money back.

Hoping you'll give him a decent referral seeing how he was decent.
[QUOTE=Prolongus;

Hoping you'll give him a decent referral seeing how he was decent.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would. He really was a nice respectful guy.
Kaylee,
As everyone said, you did the right thing. Professional and fair. Can't ask for anything else.

It is really cool that y'all could step back versus force an akward session.
All this thread needs now is Kaylee to post some happy taint photos ... ijs. Happy due to to successful disaster appointment.