Advice on getting back in the game

Due to foot & back surgeries, I've been on the sidelines for the better part of the last two years. On the one hand, I don't want to spend top-end coin only to find out I set the bar too high, performance-wise. I also know you get what you pay for and a more experienced (and possibly higher-priced) provider may have the skills and knowledge to get me past any anxieties. Was going to try Relax, but their website says they are not accepting new clients. Thinking about an AMP, but it can be hit-and-miss in that world. My ATF's account on P411 is inactive. So, I'm open to suggestions from either side of the game on how to get my old chassis off the blocks and back into playing shape. Thanks.
Go for a FBSM session at first. Great way to ease back into things and if performance is not where you'd like it to be.... it isn't the end of the world.
My opinion which is worth about as much as it costs you, is to go with an older provider who is not in a rush and more understanding of both anxiety and performance. Not knowing your tastes, I would not want to recommend anyone, but there are a lot of really good providers that fit that bill.

Good luck and welcome back to the rodeo!
I like Grace's plan. Nice way to test your physical and mental readiness without spending a bunch.
I like Grace's plan. Nice way to test your physical and mental readiness without spending a bunch. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
That was my thought process. And if worst comes to worst and he simply cannot "perform".. at least he got a massage and a little fun out of the deal.
Due to foot & back surgeries, I've been on the sidelines for the better part of the last two years. On the one hand, I don't want to spend top-end coin only to find out I set the bar too high, performance-wise. I also know you get what you pay for and a more experienced (and possibly higher-priced) provider may have the skills and knowledge to get me past any anxieties. Was going to try Relax, but their website says they are not accepting new clients. Thinking about an AMP, but it can be hit-and-miss in that world. My ATF's account on P411 is inactive. So, I'm open to suggestions from either side of the game on how to get my old chassis off the blocks and back into playing shape. Thanks. Originally Posted by texascowboy70

The ladies are used to fucktards under performing ... who thought you were a good lay before the surgeries? Remember its their jobs to say what a good fuck you are ...