Bareback in Dallas?

Is this real? I can't believe anyone would do this intentionally. If people truly are doing it what is the protocol? Coordinated testing prior? We don't see this type of thing in Houston.
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Houston anymore.
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Is this real? I can't believe anyone would do this intentionally. If people truly are doing it what is the protocol? Coordinated testing prior? We don't see this type of thing in Houston. Originally Posted by thedragonlives
Say it ain't so!!!
you are kidding right?

perhaps its the openness or brash nature of it all..but to believe bbfs isn't occurring whether advertised, talked about or kept a secret by the ones engaging in it..is having the proverbial wool pulled over your eyes..

the concept that barebacking for money is any more unsafe than the same provider barebacking a "boyfriend she is madly in love with" that has fucked go knows who kinda baffles me.. sure..the very nature of the biz increases the rate at which a girl has sex above normal ladies..but..she may not bb each guy..

couple that with remember everything here is smoke and mirrors..therefore those that object to BB could be doing so to attract those that object along with them..those claiming to NEVER BAREBACK not even their personal lives..could very well still be thinking "business persona first"..not in all cases..just sayin

end of the day..no one knows who really is doing what with whom or how..its all based on who tells what, how much they tell and if that persons word is trusted..

hobby safe

Is this real? I can't believe anyone would do this intentionally. If people truly are doing it what is the protocol? Coordinated testing prior? We don't see this type of thing in Houston. Originally Posted by thedragonlives
We don't see this type of thing in Houston. Originally Posted by thedragonlives
that's because your sight is blocked by the thick humidity and large cockroaches..
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2017, 02:51 PM
May I suggest you wear a condom?
yep only in Houston they have Stripper Slide !
It's not just Houston or Dallas. Those folks out in west Texas do this shit in their backyards !

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1483481727
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2017, 03:20 PM
It's not just Houston or Dallas. Those folks out in west Texas do this shit in their backyards !

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1483481727 Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
That makes me cringe. Don't they know how dangerous that is??
That makes me cringe. Don't they know how dangerous that is?? Originally Posted by L.A.

You betcha L.A. - someone could come down with a case of " busted balls " doing that risque riding !
you get it in every city .. Just Say NO..
There is always a yes when it comes to taint photos.
Where's the face palm meme when I need it?

Just because it's not advertised in Houston like it is in Dallas, doesn't mean it's not happening. Deal with it! I like how this guy is a passive button pusher
  • x112
  • 01-03-2017, 04:11 PM
everyone has their price
that's because your sight is blocked by the thick humidity and large cockroaches.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmao!!!!!