BDFW abundance C*****e

Had disappointing FS appointment so stopped at new BDFW. 11:20 AM they fed me lunch for the price of a drink. I was the only customer so had about 20 or more girls to myself. Mostly black and Latina, some were 8-9s some 1-3s.

Assertive Cubans but she did eventually take no for an answer (not as aggressive as some, but did claim dances were 25.)
Chatted with two funny, charming black girls. Got a good first dance from model-like, tall, slender one with perky A tits. Second dance was Latina spinner with perky A tits (see a pattern?) who did some grinding and tit feeding and at the end she put my hand on Gstring FOV. I didn’t intend to, but had to have 2nd dance. This included moving gstring to the side and getting some FOV then thumb FIV - wet and healthy.

I’m hoping she stays around so I can see her again with more cash in my pocket.
  • GregN
  • Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Had an appointment that had to cancel and headed to the new BDFW for the first time hoping I'd see one or two of the girls I liked from the old club (hadn't been there since April). I walk in and as luck would have it, one of the girls was walking straight towards the front door and recognized me immediately.

Enjoyed about 2 hours with her. Had three beers (expensive) and the free hamburger (pretty dang good), and too many dances (it'd been awhile). No extras per-sey, but NE/SE etc.

There were probably 7 patrons in the club, some just at the bar and one or two tables. We hung out at the dancing couches outside the vip area on the right side of the club and although in the open, it was pretty private because of the lack of people. Maybe 12 dancers. Only 3 were 'lookers'. About half were cuban with some white and black dancers mixed in. Recognized a few from the old BDFW.
My second waitress was cool, but didn't care for the first one and the drink prices do seem to change. Very little country music was played, which was good.