National Thank Your Favorite Provider Day

is Thursday, October 13 ... come on guys (and ladies), give your favorite provider a shout out! Do it here or send her a PM, but let her know how much you appreciate her!!!!
I friggin Hate Texas longhorns. lol Sorry had to say that
I got a nice email from a very nice client of mines. I thought it was nice. He was just saying hello and stuff. But I thought it was sweet.

Wished more threads were around here like this.

Thank you :-)

is Thursday, October 13 ... come on guys (and ladies), give your favorite provider a shout out! Do it here or send her a PM, but let her know how much you appreciate her!!!! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Id like to give a shout out to Tia Travels for NTYFP day. Tia is one of the sweetest most beautiful and fun girls I have ever met she is the total package she has the looks and one of the greatest personalities ive ever met. If she is in your area and you dont go see her you missed out BIG time. Have a great day/ or evening Tia
Why on earth would you thank a provider?
Why on earth would you thank a provider? Originally Posted by DFWhobby
....I guess it's obvious you haven't met anyone that rocked your world yet.

Thanks wcdann for the "shout" (as they say in Canada). It's nice to be appreciated.
Thank you hookem69horns for starting the thread.
  • Doove
  • 10-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Because you're not a misogynist?
  • Old-T
  • 10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Taking a quick look at your reviews I can understand your comment--it doesn't seem like you have had a lot of good experiences.

For many of us we have had some exceptional times with some exceptional ladies. Saying "thank you" seems like just a nice thing to do when someone has treated you well.
It looks like I'm going to have to send out a multitude of PM's on the 13th, including one for the talented-&-total-package Tia !
For many years now it has been Tia for TigerB. Great lady. Super attitude, considerate, intelligent, thoughtful and for those with BCD access they know that she is one of the hottest ladies out there BCD. TigerB posted many reviews of her on the old ASPD. You can read them now on www.eRAPS.net.

Tigerbeemer
well i think this thread should be here so we can give a shout out to all the providers who go above and beyond those we would rate as a total package 10 based on personality, quality, looks, performance, and just plain awsomeness lol there are some providers out there who are all business and rush u out the door in 30 minutes during a 1 hour session and other providers who will rock your world and spinn your head so i think this is a wonderful way to thank all the ladies who go above and beyond for there clients