K9 tricks

Whats the trick to giving/enjoying good K9? If one is 6'3" and not endowed like John Holms, there has got to be some trick? Where do your knees go? Is it one leg up to brace yourself or both knees bent on the performance surface? Whats best? its awkward, lets face it.
Just get with a good provide and ask her. She wil help you
As a "way over 6' footer" myself, you stand on the floor at the edge of the bed, she gets on her knees on the bed. Then you can adjust for height variations from there. I can't do it on my knees either, but being built like Mr Holmes is a definite plus!
As a "way over 6' footer" myself, you stand on the floor at the edge of the bed, she gets on her knees on the bed. Then you can adjust for height variations from there. I can't do it on my knees either, but being built like Mr Holmes is a definite plus! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I am 6'7" so I agree.
Agree about him standing up beside bed (best)
or .....she can stand on something to reach you while bent over
I am 6'7" so I agree. Originally Posted by burkalini
Damnit you guys make me feel short, I think also being a little top heavy is also a problem. The K9 thing sounds really great, because the guy can be more of an active participant. Do you the you fet more from it than she does? Or is it the same as CG or mish?
I have always been partial to entering in doggie and then the lady actually lays flat on the bed with me on top of her. Some call this a variation of "surfboard" and other names.

More than one lady said that it allowed me to penetrate just the right amount to hit her g-spot.

Downside to watch out for: Lady's head can be buried in the pillow, have had complaints I was trying to suffocate them.
Try walking the dog. I used to love that one when I had a yo yo.
When your tall you can actually adjust for good k-9. Side by side is a good one to make up for height difference also. Missionary sucks if she is short because her face is even with your chest.
This has given me some good ideas. I'm 6'5 and not greatly endowed. When I do doggy, I always find it ackward and lose the erection eventually. The standing thing is agood suggestion.
When your tall you can actually adjust for good k-9. Side by side is a good one to make up for height difference also. Missionary sucks if she is short because her face is even with your chest. Originally Posted by burkalini
Side by side?
Side by side? Originally Posted by buzzworm86

You know lazy dog or the spoon position where she lays on her side facing away from you and you just get behind her and slip it in.
You know lazy dog or the spoon position where she lays on her side facing away from you and you just get behind her and slip it in. Originally Posted by burkalini
Seems like a guy would have to be real long then?
lol It helps
lol It helps Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm outa luck. Its the curse of the Irishman!