Gifts for the Ladies

• Go4it
  • 11-04-2012, 09:23 AM
I've read the "gift" ideas on several ladies showcase but they seem a little blah to me. Perfume, gift cards, chocolate, flowers.

Just for grins - let's say a guy was gonna spend $100 or so on a gift. what would you want? Are you interested in "regular" clothes (pant suit, sweater, tops, jeans, etc) or just the sexy stuff?

Is there a particular web site you visit when looking for things you want?
You mean me leaving is not gift enough?
i appretiate the everyday things, like walmart cards. things you can use when you need them. just think how much you spend on daily use things. i know as a singal mom i could use that mor than a new nighty or sexy things like that. dont get me wrong, i love the sexy things, and lil things for me, but realisticly i think most of us are im the hobby to make money and support our families easier. its just my opinion and outlook.
You mean my money isn't enough? Should I save the date I saw each one so I can buy anniversarry gifts too?
Fuck ... he just opened Pandora's Box.
Popcorn. Must find popcorn.
You mean my money isn't enough? Should I save the date I saw each one so I can buy anniversarry gifts too? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Depends on how good they are at sucking cock. Duh!
You mean me leaving is not gift enough? Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAO Pyramider you aint got no sense
LMAO Pyramider you aint got no sense Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

You appear to know me well ... but you still need to post some taint.
  • Jaci
  • 11-04-2012, 09:12 PM
The Best Gift to me is for my client to become a repeat client!!!!
Gifts are very nice dont get me wrong !!! So for me it would be.....

1). Donation to The Scottish Rite Hospial
2). Abused & Battered Childrens Foudation of Dallas/FtWorth
3). For my client to volunteer with me at the Dallas Life Foundation on a Holiday

Kisses,Jaci
Von Spieler you know you saved the date for OUR visit! I'm special
I find most appreciate gift cards. One size fits all.
I've read the "gift" ideas on several ladies showcase but they seem a little blah to me. Perfume, gift cards, chocolate, flowers.

Just for grins - let's say a guy was gonna spend $100 or so on a gift. what would you want? Are you interested in "regular" clothes (pant suit, sweater, tops, jeans, etc) or just the sexy stuff?

Is there a particular web site you visit when looking for things you want? Originally Posted by Go4it

You are such a sweet heart! I agree with the other ladies. A donation to a Women's shelter or food bank...or if you would rather give the lady a gift, a gift card should always work. Walmart, Grocery store....or a department store you think she may enjoy.

Should I save the date I saw each one so I can buy anniversarry gifts too? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Trust me, it happens more than you can imagine. It is a wonderful thing!
I completely agree! Ways to help out everyday living are why gift cards are ranked so high on the gift list.
If someone wanted to give me something that wasn't a gift card, I may pick a place I wouldn't splurge on myself bc I couldn't justify the expense. Places like Tiffany & Co, Nordstroms for Ugg boots - which last years but are expensive- and stuff in that nature. And of course for those of us in school, tuition always helps!
Its good to get a realistic woman's opinion on this. Good question Go4it and thank you for the candid answers girls.