Nah ! I don't feel like doing that .

I'm sure we've all heard those words at least once in hobbyland , probably more . It's happened 4 times to me , 2 times asking for 69 , 2 times for Greek ( from providers w / Greek listed on p411 ) . So I'm wondering what other kinds of activities have been denied with that flippant phrase " Nah ! I don't feel like doing that " ?
Girls really say that? sooo lazy... I could never do that (unless its something I truly dont do ever)
this one time, in band camp.....
Yes it was strange , and subsequently have 69 with one that said that . Greek I would fully understand , if it had not been providers with it listed on p411 , guess it could have been a preparation thing on that .
Just my pov...

I do offer greek on my menu but I do request notice so that i can prepare. I enjoy it and have it included on my menu for no additional donation. HOWEVER, I feel very uncomfortable if im not prepared. It takes some of the fun away for me. A little communication goes a long way

That being said, i dont understand the decline for 69. Were they comfortable with oral and not 69 or no oral at all?
Yes they did oral , don't know if it was too late in session for them , or if they didn't want me going down after the condom had been used or what ? Just remember being a little pissed reading it in the next review .

P.S. nice job Knotty , hobbying in band camp !
I have been denied activities all my life, why do you think I am here, hello

I have also denied in a session (so it goes both ways).

Isn't this were the YMWV (stronger than YMMV) comes in.

OK, OK I have been denied activities twice so far:
CG in a session, she wanted to perform another BBBJCIM (woohooo)
CFS, she thought it would be better for me to have a BBBJCIM session only

On the flip side, I have been forced into DATY once ....
I purposely don't include things on my official menu. Certain things would be YMMV. If it has to do with my bum or his bum, I like to be prepared...AND I want a gentlemen to be extra mindful of his grooming. There's not enough room for a weed wacker and a pressure washer down there...ijs...that's the only time "I don't feel like doing that."
Doggie & taking off bra / top, believe it or NOT!
Nah, I don't feel like doing it. Let's just cuddle! WTF? Lazy hookers, lol! I can understand the greek thing if the lady wasn't told ahead of time that is what you wanted, but geez. I wouldn't be a happy camper either.
CFS, she thought it would be better for me to have a BBBJCIM session only Originally Posted by fun2come
Doggie & taking off bra / top, believe it or NOT! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good answers , those are just about equal in absurdity !
this one time, in band camp..... Originally Posted by knotty man

I stuck a flute.....

Uhhh....never mind. I believe I just derailed this topic. Sorry guys, couldn't resist.
One gal told me she didn't want to 69 cuz it took away from her ability to concentrate on the BJ. That sounded a little off, but I went with it. Later she did ask for DATY, and confessed that she was afraid that if we both got too much into the 69, I would forget myself and CIM, which wasn't on her menu and which she more than dislikes, she detests.
-
I've been turned down for prostate massage numerous times, but to her credit one auburn-haired beauty told me that although she'd never done it she would try. Now that's a professional attitude.
-
I try to go with the flow. If a lady declines a request, I will move on to something else, and then later gently inquire as to why. I don't want to ask why not right when she says no, because then things can get tense and confrontational, and that's the last thing either of us wants or needs. Of course, this assumes that the activity she's trying to avoid is not precisely the one you came to see her for in the first place. Fortunately for me, that's not yet been an issue.
I DO GREEK AS WELL AS 69 JUST LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE AND I DEF DONT MIND A LITTLE ANAL PLAY!!!
I'm sure we've all heard those words at least once in hobbyland , probably more . It's happened 4 times to me , 2 times asking for 69 , 2 times for Greek ( from providers w / Greek listed on p411 ) . So I'm wondering what other kinds of activities have been denied with that flippant phrase " Nah ! I don't feel like doing that " ? Originally Posted by rockerrick

maybe she had real bad gas and when you get in doggie position for 69 it releases that gas... ..

all kidding aside I have had a few girls who would rather focus on sucking my dick than me daty'ing them.. fine with me..