I like legs - thighs in particular but.....

This theory can apply to that too.

truer words have never been spoken!
Nice picture
OG, if you like legs and thighs, you're a perfect candidate for KFC's Monday special, a leg and thigh, mashed potatoes, and biscuit... $1.99

oh wait, you weren't talking about chicken? never mind
OG, if you like legs and thighs, you're a perfect candidate for KFC's Monday special, a leg and thigh, mashed potatoes, and biscuit... $1.99

oh wait, you weren't talking about chicken? never mind Originally Posted by Chung Tran
KFC lost my business when they quit serving the extra crispy wings with a nice piece of breast attached.

Dang, Chung, you got me sidetracked with food. I was talking about the lovely shape of a lady's thighs that is so nice to kiss and caress from the knees up to the....(to be continued tomorrow).

Now back on topic, I need to ditch my progressive lenses. The large goggles I cover them with in very bright sun attracts too much attention for girl watching and they can still see my grin.

Dang, Chung, you got me sidetracked with food. I was talking about the lovely shape of a lady's thighs that is so nice to kiss and caress from the knees up to the....(to be continued tomorrow. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I am with you OG.

Breasts are great fun but oh those wonderful thighs and where they come together...

Especially if the result of your effort ends with a rodeo ride in a headlock between that pair of bucking thighs.
I am with you OG.

Breasts are great fun but oh those wonderful thighs and where they come together...

Especially if the result of your effort ends with a rodeo ride in a headlock between that pair of bucking thighs. Originally Posted by cluelessn1963
Now there's a man who knows what I'm talking about.

It is so enjoyable adjusting to her sensitivity and prolonging the sensation. And thighs tightening on your head is a marvelous feeling. Crap, I just had a session today. I wonder if it's too late to ask that it be extended? I want to do it again.