~BANDLESLAP~

• Toyz
  • 01-09-2016, 11:03 AM
~BANDLESLAP~
New from Toyzindustreez it’s the game that’s got the whole hobby talking about it, BANDLESLAP. (for you Mr Peabody...)

From the makers of the award winning Whack-A-Stooge, Toyzindustreez brings you that game that’s so fun, so addictive that you just can’t stop!

Listen to what players of Bandleslap have to say...

HUNTER: "Bandleslap is more fun than fuckig a tranny in the ass behind a curtain!
RICKY: "Bandleslap keeps me entertained between stalking & terrorizing hoogars"

BANDLESLAP combines the adrenaline rush of live combat with the mental challenge of the board game “CLUE”.
First, find a new handle on the board…next…watch what the new handle says. Look for key phrases/words but most importantly the rhythm and rhyme of the posting!

If you think you know who it is, take your the appropriate “known bandles card” & throw it in the middle of the board and shout “I GOT YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKING BANDLE”!

Then a MOD will run a check on that new handle/bandle. If it’s a match YOU GET TO SLAPABANDLE!

(Don’t expect pocket MODS to catch them, they have no interest in that sort of activity).

KNOWN BANDLE CARDS

FOR AN ADDITIONAL $3.75, YOU CAN GET OUR BONUS KNOWN BANDLE PAK!

REMEMBER Toyzindustreez products cum with our 5 erection guarantee...if you don't like your T.I. product, return it within the time that it takes WhixxZy to achieve 5 erections (30 days by calendar) and we will refund 10% of your money in T.I. Koopuns!

BANDLESLAP just $37.50 at all T.I. outlets...Operators are lying around waiting for your call.

BANDLESLAP from the makers of WHACK-A-STOOGE.

Also, remember to check out T.I.'s self help book & audio book section. Some of our recent best sellers are:

And remember T.I. carries a full line of yummy foods to keep you mongers & hoogars fat and happy.

And coming soon from T.I. & RANDWORX Kryptonite "Bonking Crystals" just the perfect size for "bonking" an offending stooge, PM or minion! Guaranteed to make them go ballistic into midnight rants or expletive filled explosions to delight your senses & entertain the relatives.

$37.50 at this one time offer price, but soon to increase due to market demand.

Obsessed much loser?
Sad that this is all you have in your sad pathetic existence.
Ha, your creativity never ceases toyz.
LMFAO! !
Toyz I want my Bandle slap cards. Is "Cat In The Hat" included in the Deck also? Does the price include shipping and handling? I plan to use the deck at my next poker event. LOL!
seems like a lot of work to me ..... i'll just sit on the couch .. thanks. maybe wait for some lady to straddle my lap. yeah ... that has more appeal
That's funny! I must say you are very creative and very entertaining too!
do you have any "bandles against humanity" cards ?
  • Toyz
  • 01-09-2016, 12:28 PM
seems like a lot of work to me ..... i'll just sit on the couch .. thanks. maybe wait for some lady to straddle my lap. yeah ... that has more appeal Originally Posted by dodger
Dodger...you know I like you...but I get this all the time. "Too much work".

And my answer?

Maybe you aren't motivated...maybe your skills are weak...I don't know. (saying this tongue in cheek). Who says I cant be sitting on MY couch waiting on my burfday girl to cum visit?

Took me about maybe 30 mins of work cause most of those images I already have made up. I was sitting in the sunroom enjoying coffee & listening to music on my echo. Saw Mr Peabodies post about hoping to see something or a Toyz story...so I smiled & thought..."I have an idea". And if it entertains a few folks, whats the problem with it? You didn't have to do any work, so its basically a no skin off you or anyone elses dick...Its a release of creative energy for me, makes me chuckle...maybe its self therapy?

Anyway, no issue between you and I...but I just think its pretty lame when someone takes the time to say "seems like a waste of time...or...you have too much time".

I get why Ricky almost instantaneously piped in...hell, hes the butt of many of my jokes...but I quit taking him serious ages ago...

Its my time...not yours...if I chose to waste it, fair enough?
  • Toyz
  • 01-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Toyz I want my Bandle slap cards. Is "Cat In The Hat" included in the Deck also? Does the price include shipping and handling? I plan to use the deck at my next poker event. LOL! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
YES Mike!

All T.I. products are delivered to your door (or preferred in call) in a plain brown wrapper with S&H included!

And we are constantly updating our "Bandle Slap Packs".
Some RARE collectible bandle cards are currently trending on eBay to upwards of $37.50

This Grade A SL card is now worth almost $20.00 on Overiestock.com.

That made me laugh so f'ing hard, I spit out a mouth full of cashews. Thanks.
  • Toyz
  • 01-09-2016, 01:14 PM
For everyone that enjoys my little pokes at humor, thanks...I appreciate the call outs!
Don't feed the troll's
Dodger...you know I like you... Originally Posted by Toyz

i get this all the time.

but I get this all the time. "Too much work". Originally Posted by Toyz
i'm gonna cut out the rest of your inappropriate post ... because i never said "too much work" ... perhaps you don't recognize indifference?

frankly, scarlet ....

i now return you to the regularly scheduled programming .....