If you won the powerball lottery?

How much would you end up spending on providers?
Set up 53 sugar babies, one per week and one extra for an alternate.
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 05:53 PM
Id bump the hour rate to $47.50 & a beluga caviar sammie.
I think I'd hire that dorthy from Houston to protect my drunk ass and throat punch people who ask me for money. For to be honest I ain't met her but I do reckon she could whoop any baptist preacher in the state of Texas!
You're not Asian are you?
You're not Asian are you? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No.
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 06:44 PM
No. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Bandleese?
German!
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 06:49 PM
German! Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Nein, no sprachen ze deutsche.
I'm not highly educated like a hooker, so instead of me pretending to understand when I'd really be just googling the translation to converse with you in German just write it in English.
Don't take me for being stupid I was star green hand my freshmen year in FFA and achieved the American farmer designation. I am also educated in football I was a starting varsity linebacker all four years of high school and starting fullback my junior and senior year. I am also an accomplished deckhand on a shrimp boat. Not to mention I learned how to trade the stock market. But formal education as in what in them there books not so much.

(If any women would like some genuine fishnet stockings I can sew them starting with nothing but a roll of string. I sew my own mashes and their square and hold tight. I can use an old net if you would like but it might make you smell extra fishy)
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Don't take me for being stupid I was star green hand my freshmen year in FFA and achieved the American farmer designation. I am also educated in football I was a starting varsity linebacker all four years of high school and starting fullback my junior and senior year. I am also an accomplished deckhand on a shrimp boat. Not to mention I learned how to trade the stock market. But formal education as in what in them there books not so much.

(If any women would like some genuine fishnet stockings I can sew them starting with nothing but a roll of string. I sew my own mashes and their square and hold tight. I can use an old net if you would like but it might make you smell extra fishy) Originally Posted by Stock Trader
I never took you for a fool, even if you do drive a B-210.
B-210???? I drive a 2014 S550 Mercedes and a 2013 ford dually with a flat bed. But If I get truly rich I'm buying a convertible Bentley. Although Until I can throw away that kind of money on a car without flinching I gotta compromise and stay with the Mercedes and ford products.
Actually I could have been driving a Bentley long ago! But I have quarter horse racing addiction.
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Actually I could have been driving a Bentley long ago! But I have quarter horse racing addiction. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
I didn't know you were into animals. I'm not one to make judgments on anothers kink...live & let live.