Anyone dealt with this girl?

I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with her but haven't seen any reviews. Maybe too good to be true

https://shreveport.skipthegames.com/...y/050408241346
She wants cash app for first time meet ups. I'm thinking about taking one for the team to see if she's real. If I lose a little, I'll be fine with it.
Definitely be interested in seeing how it goes. She always catches my eye when browsing. Also not sure where the best place to look for SBC is
Yeah cash app scam on me seems real, TOFT Ironman and report back.
She doesn't respond back quickly enough. I'm moving along.
Finally pulled the trigger and booked a visit with her. Ended up being a scam but wasn't out a ton. Not sure if this should go in as an "encounter" against her or not. She posts constantly and don't want anyone else falling for the same scam
Finally pulled the trigger and booked a visit with her. Ended up being a scam but wasn't out a ton. Not sure if this should go in as an "encounter" against her or not. She posts constantly and don't want anyone else falling for the same scam Originally Posted by longhorn92
Post your information and I’ll sort it out for you
MM
Long story short, I ended up sending donation in full up front, which wasn't a lot but she was messaging me as if she was on her way and even told me she was at my place at one point. Never saw her and never got a response after that.
longhorn92….Nothing to sort out here!
1. You thought with the wrong head
2. Plain and simple, she scammed you
3. You’re not the first nor the last to do this, but…
4. Don’t ever do this again or I’ll pull your whore monger card!!
MM
  • cajun
  • 12-20-2022, 08:24 AM
Looks like STG has changed their website and you cant use links anymore.