Rules Question

Hi, If you're browsing through ad photos and you see one of a cute local girl who's been posting and in one of their photos they're basically sitting on a tiny glass pipe used for things that are in no way medicinal, mentioning that on the board or posting a screen shot of said advertisement with said photo is against the rules, or not against the rules? Cause i kind of think its meme worthy almost and I just want to be sure of the rules and not get anymore account violations.

I only ask because shes repeatedly said she can't use her room some nights and then tried saying it's not because of a boyfriend or pimp, and then they're posting photos in hotel rooms clearly being occupied by the fellas and sitting on prohibited paraphernalia in advertisements and it seems like it might be a situation where someone gets screwed/hurt.

Thanks!
Hi, If you're browsing through ad photos and you see one of a cute local girl who's been posting and in one of their photos they're basically sitting on a tiny glass pipe used for things that are in no way medicinal, mentioning that on the board or posting a screen shot of said advertisement with said photo is against the rules, or not against the rules? Cause i kind of think its meme worthy almost Originally Posted by bargainbento
c'mon and join us on the (d)"ark" side...... and poast yer heart out....

Cause i kind of think its meme worthy almost and I just want to be sure of the rules and not get anymore account violations.
Originally Posted by bargainbento
I've got 11 pages of infractions.... they ain't worth as much as they used ta be....
c'mon and join us on the (d)"ark" side...... and poast yer heart out....

I've got 11 pages of infractions.... they ain't worth as much as they used ta be.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
thx
You asked at the right time....
The next time we will be accepting applications is in September.... but that requires participating in all of the GOBC Pledge Class hazing.....