Little Bit of guaranteed wisdom in the back of a lyft

Not sure if it's a middle age crisis or just the pandemic that's been pushing me further into the Blue ball inducing world of titties and hair but I received a tip from a promoter turned Lyft Driver that a large majority of the foxy's dancers have a price which confirms my almost 100% guarantee I saw a guy getting his nuts drained by a 10. So gentlemen happy unicorn hunting .
Last time I went to Foxys it was completely and totally dead. Like 2 girls, no one on stage and one other guy who I wasn’t sure was an employee or a patron. This was late at night, too. Left and went to P10.

Any clue as to the going rate for fun that you described? Have things picked up at Foxy’s recently?
Sorry for the delayed response, While I think there's some merit too the lyft drivers epic tales of plentiful point I agree with you it's just too hit & miss with to many variables. So I'm just going too stick with cuban lovelies at XTC. $300.00 gets 30 minutes in a private room with an 8 most I've accomplished is some quick DATY but I'm pretty passive when it comes too the cock rubbing in public. I'd imagine anyone dick in hand would probably get their monies worth. I will say out of the handful who left me hanging there were none who agreed to OTC.
Sorry for the delayed response, While I think there's some merit too the lyft drivers epic tales of plentiful point I agree with you it's just too hit & miss with to many variables. So I'm just going too stick with cuban lovelies at XTC. $300.00 gets 30 minutes in a private room with an 8 most I've accomplished is some quick DATY but I'm pretty passive when it comes too the cock rubbing in public. I'd imagine anyone dick in hand would probably get their monies worth. I will say out of the handful who left me hanging there were none who agreed to OTC. Originally Posted by primechoose3133
You sound like you may be experience with the cabanas at XTC. Are you saying it’s $300 for 30 minutes in the cabana just to the club?
Most of the Cubans at XTC can be negotiated down to $200 with a hj minimum. If it’s a slow night, you have more leverage to get more. It’s part of the fun of going to a club, trying to negotiate with the ladies.
At XTC with 200 roses I walk out relieved and never disappointed them damn Cubanas know how to milk u dry with their hands, mouth and tits
  • ddz
  • 02-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Last two times I was at Foxy's, it was hard to get much action. Apparently, more cameras.

Before that, it was pretty much anything goes with about half of them.
It was $300.00 with the house included for an hour. LatinATX seems to have better negotiating skills but then again I seem too be an easy mark for the same girls.( Fyi: Getting a dancers digits for OTC is often a setup for getting you back in too blow your rent money for very little return.) But when it comes too best bang for your buck XTC is where it's at.