P10- Saturday day

I visited P10 yesterday from 1-3p to watch the Bills game and see if weekends have improved here (or anywhere). I’ve visited two Sundays in last two months and they were bad, 3-4 dancers and not any I was in to.

So yesterday was better (10 dancers by 3p). At arrival there were Ruby, Samantha, Kayla, Electra and a petite brunette with tattoos and glasses. Later arrived Soul, Kennedy, Mila, Lily and Italia.

Any clubs better than this on Saturday afternoons?

Maybe we can start communicating who is dancing in these pandemic times as I am curious who is still on hiatus.

My favorites this day were Lily (young, thin, brunette) and Mila (fit, petite, long raven hair).
  • 500sl
  • 01-10-2021, 06:01 AM
I don’t like the skunk beer corona or the corona virus. No reason to go to a bar. Take a break , cure the crud.
Question -- are the dancers required to wear masks?
Question -- are the dancers required to wear masks? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, the dancers wear masks when walking around and sometimes on stage. I’ve seen some do lap dances with and without. DJ announces that dancers must wear masks when giving dances.
I visited P10 yesterday from 1-3p to watch the Bills game and see if weekends have improved here (or anywhere). I’ve visited two Sundays in last two months and they were bad, 3-4 dancers and not any I was in to.

So yesterday was better (10 dancers by 3p). At arrival there were Ruby, Samantha, Kayla, Electra and a petite brunette with tattoos and glasses. Later arrived Soul, Kennedy, Mila, Lily and Italia.

Any clubs better than this on Saturday afternoons?

Maybe we can start communicating who is dancing in these pandemic times as I am curious who is still on hiatus.

My favorites this day were Lily (young, thin, brunette) and Mila (fit, petite, long raven hair). Originally Posted by Luckyfin
Your dancer Identification is Impeccable. I lose my short term memory at the first sign of a bald kitty, Remembering that line up would probably take head shots and name tags. I'm game for a meetup. "Around the titty bars in a eighty days" perhaps. Good way to network and introduce some of our club favorites plus I tend too be more social with a wing man.. I'm heading to xtc around noon today lmk if you guys want to meet up today or any other day.