Another easy score at XTC

Came into the bar a couple weeks ago, believe it after Christmas I paid the normal entry and I went a head and purchased the VIP as I usually do just in case.

I got the floor dances from just about everybody in the club with the exception of a couple just to sort of feel everyone out and see who might be a player on that day.

I really wanted to to hook up with Mak@&a but she wants way too much for what I’m looking for. Make no mistake about it though, that’s one hot chick and she has the best tits in the bar.

I ended up in VIP with L@$$y. She’s an old time player with a nice face and decent DD naturals and knows exactly how the game is played. One thing I wish she would lay off of is the perfume she wears, I can smell that crap three days after I’ve been with her. After a couple of songs and VIP she is stripped and has pulled out lil Johnny and is going to work with a BBBJ and HJ. Shes gaging with every stroke taking me as deep and she can possibly go and making a ton of noise as well as making a hell of a mess of her tits with drool. This chick is pure slut! Just like I like’em.

After a few minutes of that sheet on hops up and starts to sit down on lil Johnny, without a proper rain gear. She gets the proper rain attire out and she goes to work. There is no telling how many mile of cock has been run through that box she but she still a pretty tight fit. After a little while I pull the cover off and she lets me please release on her tits. Made a real mess.

If there’s not much else going on in the club she’s pretty much a sure thing._MUSLOL
Nicely done sir, I'm assuming since she "knows exactly how the game is played" that the price is reasonable? ..... was this day shift or night shift? .....
I guess I didn’t get any love for this one.
  • tnmo
  • 02-13-2021, 09:46 PM
I guess I didn’t get any love for this one. Originally Posted by Neutral Zone
It's a report, not a review. Not a mod, but you need it on review template for credit.
It's a report, not a review. Not a mod, but you need it on review template for credit. Originally Posted by tnmo
Yes, but it's still a magical tale of little Johnnie and his journey into the unknown.
[PRIVATE]Sounds like Little Johnny likes to wander into deep dark crevices ..... /PRIVATE]