URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: High mileage lap dance, fingering, unlimited touching, hj, vip room
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was hot... but so were most of the girls. I was drunk and went to xtc after already a big night. Lots of pretty girls everywhere but also lots of guys. I think I’d be better off on non peak hours since there was a wait for the vip and I didn’t get the bj I was promised but still got off. See ROS
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 2/26/21
Name: Gia
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: High mileage lap dance, fingering, unlimited touching, hj, vip room
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was hot... but so were most of the girls. I was drunk and went to xtc after already a big night. Lots of pretty girls everywhere but also lots of guys. I think I’d be better off on non peak hours since there was a wait for the vip and I didn’t get the bj I was promised but still got off. See ROS
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Junkchompers
I think I'm going to wear a wire too my translator app next time I venture in.You have too be mindful of those cubans and be specific when you pay for a dance, Some of those cuties act like your long lost love until you come up short $50.00 on a $200.00 bill they did absolutely nothing for.
Yea, I stay away on a Friday and Saturday night. Way too many people and the vip is packed. I’ve been wanting to check out the day shift since I heard there were some new girls but the night shift seems to be the same Cubans with a couple new ones every couple weeks.

Sadly, the new Cubans aren’t used to the rules in the vip cabanas and only want to do a hj.