URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=406319
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: Cuddling, bbbj, FIV, lfk, Cg, missh, k9, Hj, daty
Hair Length and Color: Long silky black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful tight body. Perky tits and soft round ass.
Great spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.How did you contact her when site was down? I couldn't find her on any other sites
I had her email and number from before.
Pic?
Massive GPS stay away.
What is massive gps?
What is massive gps? I want to know it too.
GPS means golden pussy syndrome, kind of behavior who think their pussy is worth way more than its actual value.
Im trying to meet her for months now..

No reply
She is on P411
GPS means golden pussy syndrome, kind of behavior who think their pussy is worth way more than its actual value. Originally Posted by FatDad
Lol I love the acronym GPS.. learn something new everyday. Yes I agree with you. She up charge a lot. She is a good business woman, I have to give her that. She is probably the only legit Indian provider in DFW. And she takes full advantage of that it seems, cause she is in demand in the Indian community so I hear. Also guys who search for some exotica. Indian women do suffer from GPS. She is gonna be around for a while, cause she goes to college here. Maybe I will give that pussy a shot someday.
Lol I love the acronym GPS.. learn something new everyday. Yes I agree with you. She up charge a lot. She is a good business woman, I have to give her that. She is probably the only legit Indian provider in DFW. And she takes full advantage of that it seems, cause she is in demand in the Indian community so I hear. Also guys who search for some exotica. Indian women do suffer from GPS. She is gonna be around for a while, cause she goes to college here. Maybe I will give that pussy a shot someday. Originally Posted by Kunfoocock

GPS comes from demand and supply equation. I see many hot latinas give only LFK or no kissing, only CBJ and mediocre IOP is also due to that. Black girls on the other hand are suffering due to normal demand but high supply.
What’s her rate?
Lol, check her profile, her tate is right there...