It not in a MAJOR BAY or bait bay, its a Lake empty into a MAJOR BAY perfectly legal before and after 30 min.

• UHB
  • 07-24-2020, 04:32 AM
It not in a MAJOR BAY or bait bay, its a Lake empty into a MAJOR BAY perfectly legal before and after 30 min.
What the fuck am I even reading? I guess I don't live in the same world as some do because I can't understand the OP for shit.
Join the club
BSC
say Beetlejuice 3 times
It not in a MAJOR BAY or bait bay, its a Lake empty into a MAJOR BAY perfectly legal before and after 30 min. Originally Posted by UHB
F on logic
F on sentence structure
F on English
F on meaning

I know kids in the 4th grade who can write better than this.

This is an example of stupid.
The question is, is he scratching his head wondering what WE are talking about or is he laughing his ass off thinking he is getting all of us to dance like a trained monkey? This it for me. I won't be opening any more threads by UHB and Ripmany. It was funny for a while but now I'm beginning to feel like the idiot for continuing to read this idiocy.
Only in UHB's head does the gibberish make sense .....
  • UHB
  • 07-24-2020, 03:08 PM
F on logic
F on sentence structure
F on English
F on meaning

This is an example of stupid. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

white people land is in Europe (always sacrificing lamb in other people country to rob) and black is in Africa,
you have out warn your welcome here in America, best

you people leave with your camouflage robbing army thieve

GREAT BIG WHITE SWIMMING POOL FLUSH
F on logic
F on sentence structure
F on English
F on meaning

This is an example of stupid. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

What the fuck am I even reading? I guess I don't live in the same world as some do because I can't understand the OP for shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The OP is Mentally Retarded he sneaks into his mother's room and plays on her computer while she's taking a nap or on a date. Since she has an Eccie account I suspect she's a hooker.
Hey, if any of y'all have a cockatoo like me, just get him to translate this shit for you. Basically, the main gist of what he's saying is that Trump's a fucking asshole.
Hey, if any of y'all have a cockatoo like me, just get him to translate this shit for you. Basically, the main gist of what he's saying is that Trump's a fucking asshole. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Bullshit, he's Biden's Speech Writer. That's why nobody knows what Biden is talking about and neither does he.
He said some shit about you too, Levi, but I left it out because I didn't want to see your feelings get hurt.
He said some shit about you too, Levi, but I left it out because I didn't want to see your feelings get hurt. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Fuck your Bird bitch.