When Are The Trump/Biden Debates Scheduled?

We're like 60 days away. Haven't heard dates. You?
September 29 Was originally scheduled at Notre Dame-- but they withdrew.. so it will be at Case Western

October 15 Was originally scheduled for U of M-- but they withdrew.. so it will be in Miami

October 22 Belmont University-- Nashville, TN

Veep is October 7-- University of Utah

You didn't look very hard, did ya.....
I don't think there will be any debates.
Right after the 5 kilos comes in from Colombia so Biden can stay awake long enough.
Side note. The debates in 2016 were held between September 26 and October 19. The debates in 2012 were between October 3-October 22. So.. despite all attempts to the contrary-- they are right on schedule this year.

Just for shits and giggles.. I checked into the dates of all the debates from the first election I was eligible to vote until now-- our debates have always begun at the very end of September/very beginning of October.

Amazing what just a tiny bit of effort in research can do.
Thanks Grace! Google isn't my friend anymore.
Who withdrew? Ask'n for some frens...

September 29 Was originally scheduled at Notre Dame-- but they withdrew.. so it will be at Case Western

October 15 Was originally scheduled for U of M-- but they withdrew.. so it will be in Miami

October 22 Belmont University-- Nashville, TN

Veep is October 7-- University of Utah

You didn't look very hard, did ya..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So... when did you first realize Googlie was NOT your friend anyway? Just curious...

Thanks Grace! Google isn't my friend anymore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You saying I can take take my little mole hill up to the mountain tops on a sunny day?!?

Side note. The debates in 2016 were held between September 26 and October 19. The debates in 2012 were between October 3-October 22. So.. despite all attempts to the contrary-- they are right on schedule this year.

Just for shits and giggles.. I checked into the dates of all the debates from the first election I was eligible to vote until now-- our debates have always begun at the very end of September/very beginning of October.

Amazing what just a tiny bit of effort in research can do. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Notre Dame withdrew themselves as the venue over COVID concerns.. as did U of Michigan. The venues withdrew-- not the candidates. That's why I put the new venues in the post.
In 2 years LOL
I'm just wondering if they'll strap an AED onto Biden to keep him from collapsing.
So... when did you first realize Googlie was NOT your friend anyway? Just curious... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Since I started using DuckDuckGo

I don't think there will be any debates. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Me too. Especially since Nancy Pelosi held a news conference a few days ago saying she thought there shouldn't be any debates.
...Especially since Nancy Pelosi held a news conference a few days ago saying she thought there shouldn't be any debates. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Pish-Posh. He is fired up and limbering up to debate in front of the masses with fiery rhetoric. Nikita Khrushchev had nothing on Joe-mentia when it comes to pumping up the throngs of his supporters

“COVID has taken this year— just since the outbreak— has taken more than 100 year— look, here’s— the lives, it’s just, it’s just, I mean think about it— more lives this year than any other year,” Biden said.

Actually, the funniest part of his speech was watching the sign language interpreter try to sign the above. I think Mike Rowe should do a Dirty Jobs episode of following that interpreter on Joe-mentia's speeches.

OK, OK, so maybe not quite the swooning throng we were lead to believe he had??
Come on man!
did Nancy or Harris leave the cellar door open ????