Mike Pence: A Right-Wing Record On Steroids

Trump picked a man who built his career on his attacks on women, on seniors, on children, on immigrants, on the LGBT community, on working families and on the environment.

Full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sen-ba..._11018816.html

Honestly, people, do you want our Country moving forward or backward?
..... forward or backward? Originally Posted by SassySue
Speaking of that! Glad to see you appeared again. I was bragging to Lama about your posterior and legs, but couldn't find the pic you posted, which I realize was a frontal view, but I was wondering if you could post it again or at least post the link so he could see how wonderful a body you have?

Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity with your lovely body.
Trump picked a man who built his career on his attacks on women, on seniors, on children, on immigrants, on the LGBT community, on working families and on the environment.

Full article:

Honestly, people, do you want our Country moving forward or backward? Originally Posted by SassySue
The vast majority of the people think the country is going the wrong way....Barry and Hillary's way. Which way are you going?

Full article:

Honestly, people, do you want our Country moving forward or backward? Originally Posted by SassySue
No doubt some of his views are a bit ridged. As long as he doesn't toy with the constitution, knows the law, understands it and makes decisions based upon it all his other personal petty views aren't that big of a deal. At this point, I haven't heard or seen any evidence that he is a criminal or a chronic liar and that's definitely more than I can say for Hillary Clinton, and don't even get me started on Obama he's nothing but a cruel hoax.

Jim
The Huffington Post? You should be ashamed of putting that rag out there as a source. Just slightly above Mother Jones.
I picked out a special song for you, SissySucker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Beby7Mg7mU
Liberals always think their opinions are facts but actual facts are just opinions.
Speaking of that! Glad to see you appeared again. I was bragging to Lama about your posterior and legs, but couldn't find the pic you posted, which I realize was a frontal view, but I was wondering if you could post it again or at least post the link so he could see how wonderful a body you have?

Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity with your lovely body. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please please please
The vast majority of the people think the country is going the wrong way....Barry and Hillary's way. Which way are you going? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What is your definition of "the vast majority?"

Have you accepted the bet, JDrunk?
Please please please Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
My apologies ... I forgot to beg her.

I thought a gentlemanly approach would get a positive response.
an absolutely perfect choice for running mate for Trump ..... and after the recent Supreme Court's fuckup with their ruling on the Texas abortion laws ..... ( you'd think a conservative majority on that court would get more of their opinions right ) ..... more candidates like this are EXACTLY what this country needs ..... but no, let's keep voting in these lying liberal assholes so women can keep their rights to abort the lives of innocent babies .....
an absolutely perfect choice for running mate for Trump ..... and after the recent Supreme Court's fuckup with their ruling on the Texas abortion laws ..... ( you'd think a conservative majority on that court would get more of their opinions right ) ..... more candidates like this are EXACTLY what this country needs ..... but no, let's keep voting in these lying liberal assholes so women can keep their rights to abort the lives of innocent babies ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

..... YEA, and when are the "BLM" crowd going to start picketing the clinics?

Oh, wait, I forgot. They don't believe the embryo is alive ... so they aren't "Black Lives"!
Liberals always think their opinions are facts but actual facts are just opinions. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Link ? Or is that just your opinion?
No doubt some of his views are a bit ridged. As long as he doesn't toy with the constitution, knows the law, understands it and makes decisions based upon it all his other personal petty views aren't that big of a deal. At this point, I haven't heard or seen any evidence that he is a criminal or a chronic liar and that's definitely more than I can say for Hillary Clinton, and don't even get me started on Obama he's nothing but a cruel hoax.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, do you really want his policies signed into law?