Help... just got a review from a man I never saw!

Hey guys... I need some help... I just received a NO review from a man I never even saw.
He did contact me and I did go to his place. He was AA and If you read my Showcase... I don't see AA. He was obviously so mad that he posted a No review.

Ugh... any help is appreciated!
Can I post his eccie handle in the powder room?
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-25-2016, 05:43 PM
We can all see his handle in the review section. So not a big secret.

Guess it comes down to he said she said. Only the two of you know what really happened.

You have all "yes" reviews prior to this, so I would just move on. You have told your side. Not much else you can do.
Okay thank you! I'm just going to move on. Thank you for your input! Im still fairly new to all this!
There are consequences for posting fake/false reviews.
Gbfsl is right. Just move on. Don't loose sleep over it. Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens here and in the RW.

+1 Gbfsl
I just received a NO review from a man I never even saw.
He did contact me and I did go to his place. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
You said: I DID GO TO HIS PLACE
So you seen him!
Thank you! I'm not a trouble maker nor do I like drama. I just don't like dishonest people
that's all! We all have are preferences for who we want or like to see. I'm very much a pleaser. I'm not skinny so all men won't like me. It was not fair of him to trick me to come to his place and then write a No review because I wouldn't see him. That's not right, however I'm moving on.
The guys I see on a regular basis can tell everyone how much I love to do what I do. It makes me generally happy to please men. ; )

Enough said, sorry for the rant. I was just angry.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Yes, I did go to His place... but when I got there... I left. Nothing happened. I did not want to see him. He tricked me. I left and tonight all was good.
***not tonight, damn autocorrect... should have been thought***
not skinny is good .. you have nice tits so go with that
dang i looked at all the reviews didn't see
i guess I didn't look up today's
Thank you Gina! Okay, so now I'm getting threatening emails from some man because of my thread on here. I don't even know him!

Wow! Can't believe some men!

Is there anyway to dispute the review?