Provider Ads - Dallas - Are These Ladies All Vetted Before They Post?

Afternoon all....

I was curious if all of the providers that are posting in the Ad sections are vetted in some way before they are allowed to post Ads.

Many Thanks.
PolyNigma
no. anyone is allowed to post with out being checked out......
lol
Of course not. How could a provider even get reviewed and thus vetted without being able to let anyone know she's even here?
Odds are good that DED has already dicked 'em down.
Poly....

When you open an ad, directly under the providers avatar it should say.....Verified Provider. If it does they have been screened by ECCIE moderators.
I think the ladies go into the same pile with Syrian refugees, and Obama draws names from a hat.. that is the vetting process.
Like everything in life, it's not who you know, or who you blow, but how well you blow who you know.

Some girls pop up with Verified Status (required to be able to post in the ads sections) since they have some well-established member vouch for them. Other girls complain about how long the process takes. In defense of the admins, the girl has to respond to an email, I believe within 24 hours, or they have to reapply.
  • NYr
  • 12-29-2016, 08:01 AM
a Lady can't post an ad in the ad sections without having Verified provider status (Systems doesn't allow it).

Here is what they need to do in order to get Verified provider status:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1514810

Is it full proof, no.....but nothing ever would be.