When did the independent review section become a place for managers to advertise their ladies?

G'day everyone. I visit DFW several times a year and have a great time with some amazing p4p ladies here. There are so many great ones.
One thing that I have noticed is that the reviews have become obvious promotional advertising sagas. When did this change from information exchange to promotional exchange?

Or, is my perception wrong? It just seems that the advertising section has moved by the ladies managers to the reviews.

Have fun!
Post a few links of obvious managers writing reviews

Sounds like rival manager speak.
It's pretty blatantly obvious that's whats going on
You are correct. Reviews are advertisements. Some are by pimps/managements, some are by clients got freebies/discounts. Of course some are true reviews. Reviews helped but I wouldn’t solely rely on reviews.
About the same time, long ago, the pimps started blasting their ladies that done them wrong. They use reviews and alerts to show their "blotches" who's boss lol
You are correct. Reviews are advertisements. Some are by pimps/managements, some are by clients got freebies/discounts. Of course some are true reviews. Reviews helped but I wouldn’t solely rely on reviews. Originally Posted by eng
it's the clients getting freebies/discounts that seem like management. Blasting catch phrases like cumslut is the new version of advertising high class.

I want the ladies I see to be successful. But, selling review services seems to be defeating the purpose of reviews for mongers. It has switched the reviews to promotional services.

I'm not trying to change anything, I just wanted to see if my perception is correct.
Notice how many welcome threads look the same (font, layout, location, etc)? Tend to have the same few of people be the first to say their legit? Provide water-marked pics of them in full makeup and outfit? Always chime in on a review?
  • MW76
  • 09-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Most providers on this site have "managers." Treat their ladies right and you want have any issues with them. Managers know not to cut off the hand that feeds them. Looking at the glass half full, managers ensure an ample supply of providers who perform bbbj. Provider tries to pull cbj crap and loses business her manager will perform necessary counseling. Don't pay or force bbfs on one of their ladies and it may not turn out well for you when you walk back to your vehicle after the session.
Some guys have discovered a program that seems to work for them. It didn't really bother me until they started their Bump Buddy system that keeps the same reviews on the front page for days.

I'm wondering if we can petition St Chris to add a guideline limiting the number of gratuitous bumps to a review....
While your at it tinman, maybe you can have them limit the title of the ad/review to 2 lines. Some of these guys post really really long ads in their review titles

Edit to ad....MW you are such a girly girl lol
Some guys have discovered a program that seems to work for them. It didn't really bother me until they started their Bump Buddy system that keeps the same reviews on the front page for days.

I'm wondering if we can petition St Chris to add a guideline limiting the number of gratuitous bumps to a review.... Originally Posted by TinMan
Or just do away with review comments altogether.
  • NYr
  • 09-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Or just do away with review comments altogether. Originally Posted by DentBick
I don't see that happening...gives folks a chance to rebuttal a review...there is more good to come of it than bad.
I don't see that happening...gives folks a chance to rebuttal a review...there is more good to come of it than bad. Originally Posted by NYr
Why should random “folks” have the right to rebuttal a review that does not have anything to do with them? We the providers don’t even have the right to comment on our own reviews but trolls and random fucktards can? I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the comments were disabled.
  • MW76
  • 09-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Why should random “folks” have the right to rebuttal a review that does not have anything to do with them? We the providers don’t even have the right to comment on our own reviews but trolls and random fucktards can? I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the comments were disabled. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Nope, we don't need censorship. Hobbyists should be allowed to comment. Provide quality sessions and we will have positive comments. Hobbyist review comments hold providers accountable. A mediocre blowjob or laying on the bed looking like you want to be somewhere else will definitely receive negative comments from hobbyists.