My first sex injury

It's a first, something that I thought would never happen, but it did.

It was a simple sex injury. I checked into outcall last night, used points for a night, and was put in a room with 2 beds instead of one. I didn't take note of how close one of the beds was to the wall. During the romp, I jumped up from the bed, only for my right knee to make direct contact with the wall thats in close proximity to one of the beds. At the moment, It didn't hurt, but now, almost 24 hours later, I can barely walk due to the excruciating pain. I might have to take a personal day from work and recover.

I'm curious to hear, what was your FIRST sex injury, if any. Thanks for sharing.
here I was thinking you broke your Cock...
I'm on blood thinners and I bruise easy. I don't call them injuries, I call it a wonderful night... when I wake up the morning after and I find mystery bruises in some very strange places...
mrredcat - Hope it's not serious !! Relax and stop seeing the beautiful ladies for some time !! Lol..
Recover soon !!
Friction burns on my knees
Hickey on my dick
It's a first, something that I thought would never happen, but it did.

It was a simple sex injury. I checked into outcall last night, used points for a night, and was put in a room with 2 beds instead of one. I didn't take note of how close one of the beds was to the wall. During the romp, I jumped up from the bed, only for my right knee to make direct contact with the wall thats in close proximity to one of the beds. At the moment, It didn't hurt, but now, almost 24 hours later, I can barely walk due to the excruciating pain. I might have to take a personal day from work and recover.

I'm curious to hear, what was your FIRST sex injury, if any. Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I wonder how you'll explain this to a doctor and your HMO "A cartilage tear of the right knee due to hedonistic sexual escapades with online hookers"

It'll be a denied claim. You're fucked!
Hope you have Aflac ... I do so when I broke my ankle it got paid for 3 mos ..
here I was thinking you broke your Cock... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That actually happen to a friend of mine when he was with an APM girl. Had to go to the hospital. Had he not done it within the hour he could have lost his penis. She came down on it crooked and bent it in half. Ouch
I've got big balls that getting swinging pretty good especially in doggie. One time I twisted something up in my right nut and it swelled up big as a grapefruit before I got home. Told the SO that I twisted it getting out of the car. Couple trips to Doctor to get a ultrasound and a week for the swelling to go down.
Slubby - That was funny !!! Lol...
I wonder how you'll explain this to a doctor and your HMO "A cartilage tear of the right knee due to hedonistic sexual escapades with online hookers"
It'll be a denied claim. You're fucked! Originally Posted by slubby
My first sex injury was being too close to the wall during doggie and getting wall burn on my knee. I had heard of carpet burn or sheet burn, but not this!
  • Go4it
  • 09-28-2017, 12:28 AM
Yep - Broke my dick. She was in cowgirl and we were going pretty good. Got out of sync. She went up - I went down. Dick pops out. She goes down, I go up. BEND!!!!!! Broke lots of blood vessels. Dick now has a hell of a left hand curve at the base.

LOL - I could pee at a trough like at a football game and if I didn't use my hands I'd cross streams with about 5 guys on my left.

LOL - I could pee at a trough like at a football game and if I didn't use my hands I'd cross streams with about 5 guys on my left. Originally Posted by Go4it
LOL...That one made me spill my coffee
I've got big balls that getting swinging pretty good especially in doggie. One time I twisted something up in my right nut and it swelled up big as a grapefruit before I got home. Told the SO that I twisted it getting out of the car. Couple trips to Doctor to get a ultrasound and a week for the swelling to go down. Originally Posted by mustache
mustache, that sounded way too painful.
I got clocked up side the head as a provider moved into 69... bruised side of my head with an apple size bruise... she was wearing stripper heels...
It took much explaining to SO how I got the bruise on side of my head.
Be careful when switching positions !!!!