Unfortunate NCNS jazzmine white

Alright guys, another one falls prey to Jazzmine’s shenanigans. I pm’ed her last night and said wanted to meet tonight. She asked for references which i promptly provided. Asked a bunch of follow up questions. I was okay with that. Late at night she said she would see me. This morning, she proposed a 6:30 pm meeting time. I told her i was excited to see her and we exchanged a couple of texts. I said i will be about 30-35 mins away from her
And will give her a heads up when I leave. Texted her around 5:30 to ask for a landmark. No response. I figured its too early and waited. I drove to airport area (she had told me in a text). I texted her again at 6 saying I am starting to drive. Crickets. Texted a few times aftet that. No response. Still havent heard back.

I hope I posted this in the right section
sorry this happened to you.. i've seen her twice with no probs..
Sorry man, it sucks when things like this happen. I have seen her quite a bit and have not had any issues. Thanks for letting us know but she is a good time if you decide to see her in the future
Alright guys, another one falls prey to Jazzmine’s shenanigans. I pm’ed her last night and said wanted to meet tonight. She asked for references which i promptly provided. Asked a bunch of follow up questions. I was okay with that. Late at night she said she would see me. This morning, she proposed a 6:30 pm meeting time. I told her i was excited to see her and we exchanged a couple of texts. I said i will be about 30-35 mins away from her
And will give her a heads up when I leave. Texted her around 5:30 to ask for a landmark. No response. I figured its too early and waited. I drove to airport area (she had told me in a text). I texted her again at 6 saying I am starting to drive. Crickets. Texted a few times aftet that. No response. Still havent heard back.

I hope I posted this in the right section Originally Posted by dcoder0805
No surprise here.
This has probably happened to most of us. It’s happened to me a few times.. it’s frustrating. At least they could have the courtesy to give some sort of explanation.