Where's ANON?

I figured 50 reviews and almost 1,500 posts was a good place to take a step back, take a breath and get some perspective.

If anybody asks, I am on hobby hiatus. I will still be lurking around and checking PMs but it is time for a break: Limited posting, no reviews, and no fucking for a while.

Don't worry ladies, I am recharging my batteries and my budget while on hobby hiatus.

Look for a big event later this summer. For those that remember from the other boards, I am completely abstaining during this purge (even Rosey is getting no action) and will have quite a load built up for say July. . .well maybe late June.

See you all again soon.

--Anon
Have a good rest, friend Anon. I too am taking a week off for travel and fun.
  • MLG
  • 05-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Well well. Bless the lady that gets all THAT build up!!

Enjoy your time away darlin and come back ready!!
Well, I'm back but not rested. Was in Europe - place not to be specified so as not to cause undo jealousy, hehehe - and I'm tired from all the sightseeing and walking etc.

Not to take anything away from the lovlies here in Ohio but damn Sam! Some of those French girls will knock your socks off.
Sex on top of the Eiffel Tower... Awww, what a fantasy!
To bad I'm scared of heights. LOL
*gasp* you went to Paris and didn't go up the E.T.? Well, when is the next flight out? We have to conquer your fear of heights... hey, I'll shoot grapes at the tourist below... you'll laugh so hard, you'll forget how close to God we will be, well til we jizm... and get arrested... in the "City of Love". I know, I know, I'm a nut. >>>>> are we there yet?
Stay tuned for the sequel to "Memoirs of a Geisha"... we can call it "Memoirs of ...
ok I need some help with this one. HELP... I've lost my mind and I can't find my grapes. OOooo, ok-ok, I got this ... "Memoirs of Sir Bull, thee trip to Paris". And we'll base our trip on the bizness of finding Anon- for the tax write off. After all, he has the steak sauce. We'll have to bring MLG though cause I wanna see him spread that steak sauce all over her "Lovely Guns"... now there's a website! Boy howdy, she's got some good pix now. Kudos! LMAO, that's where we'll find Anon... hiding between her tits. I wish I could borrow those for a day... then it would be "where did Lacey go".
He wouldn't have to put A1 on her for me to give her a good licking.
  • MLG
  • 06-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Did someone say I need a good licking?

LOL!!

Is A1 lost? Do I need to undo my bra and look for him?

*giggles*
If you undid your bra, we might find him. hehehe
I am still around, but won't be hobbying for a few more weeks. I had to make a large capital investment recently and need to build my pirate chest back up. . .

Speaking of chests, MLG. . .I do wish I was in the comfort of your ample assets instead dealing with these figures.

• MLG
  • 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM
*evil grins*
Hey MLG... I bet I can make a grape in ur cleavage... but I get to retrieve it...raraar!

Seems to me like 90% of Ohio is on hobby hiatus... or *gasp* over there...

Well JB, I'll just have to bring in some new friends to join us when I get back. After all, this is all about board competition... and we may not have the most but I'll bet your ass against mine we'll have the best... lol.

By the way loves, I have been delayed for a couple of weeks. Jackson is being really good to me and then off to see the folks in hillbilly hell.