A sexy question for all

First... HI everybody! Ready to have some fun...

Ok Ok... what food and what body part?

Now be creative. No,no, no... get the grapes outta my "eh um" ears... *giggles*
Did you say grapes. . .?

How about Grape Seed Oil. . .all over.

Then we'd be winin... punpun!
Put a banana in your nether regions and a whip in your hand. Then chase me around a desk. LOL.
Reminds me of an ICP song...lol
you kinky devil you.... *crackin whip*
Eat the banana
Then we'd be winin... punpun! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

Click on the that GSO2 link in my sig line to see what it is like!
Hey, where is everybody? Where's all the pretty girls? Where's all the sexy men? Where the hecks my panties....lol...
Hey, where is everybody? Where's all the pretty girls? Where's all the sexy men? Where the hecks my panties....lol... Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Sadly, I am stuck down in SW Ohio, but I may be back up to CBUS early next week.
Hershey's makes a Special Dark Chocolate Sauce.

I really don't need to explain any more than that, do I?
whats up lacey! you back in Ohio? me too
yankee gals at heart...but dont tell anyone

Hows about butterscotch schnapps on nipples? Yum Yum Yummy
Oh Shi* CC. I love Buttery nips. I will be there sometime this month... just left NO and am in Jax. I'm going to Branson next to visit the folks then homeward bound. I'll have the Butterscotch schnapps ready... let's party and give new meaning to the "Big Easy". RARRARR! Humblestud can bring the choco sauce, Anon can bring the squirting orgasm oil and Marcus can bring his banana... *giggles*. Aaaaaa, where's Dana and Nicole? Where's JAG? This could get ggggooooood! You know what, I am going to throw a hobby party when I get back so be prepared to bring what you sing! Have I told you'll, I can shoot grapes and ice cubes? That's how I got this lil pink snapper... *winks*.

HEY, this could give new meaning to "MEAT and GREET"... *snickers*
Only you Lacey! Only you!!
What ya bringing JB? Grapes and ice cubes... heeheehee! A paddle... YIPES! *giggles*
:wig gle: Deedle dee! Hum dee dum! (insert rhyme)

2 lix...heehee!

better make it 3! I'mabadbadgirl.

I put up this avatar for you to practice spanking me! I know, I know- how do I spend time in Florida and not be tanned? It's too friggen hot!
Bugs are everywhere and I'm allergic to them MONSTER bees- so shining a white ass makes me their target. Oh and PCB just has too many people with MTV Spring Break and Bike Week. I need a relaxed atmosphere when I am naked...lol. I miss my lil spot at my favorite lake.

-------------------------

Anon,
Wait til I get there... so I can... "eh um" show ya sumpen!