Hooker vs. Hobbyist~Just a Little Funny!

• MLG
  • 06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Saw this elsewhere and thought u all might enjoy the humor.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/
Hey, they made a cartoon about me!
  • MLG
  • 06-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey, they made a cartoon about me! Originally Posted by ANONONE
Now A1.....some of us girls KNOW better than that!

Isnt it hilarious tho?
It is very funny. I think what makes it funny is there is a little bit of truth in it. Many men feel that way down deep, even if we won't admit it and do a better job of restraining the little spoiled child in all of us.

Maybe that is why I overcompensate with all that BFE stuff I do?
  • MLG
  • 06-09-2010, 07:19 PM
It is very funny. I think what makes it funny is there is a little bit of truth in it. Many men feel that way down deep, even if we won't admit it and do a better job of restraining the little spoiled child in all of us.

Maybe that is why I overcompensate with all that BFE stuff I do? Originally Posted by ANONONE
You may call it overcompensating.....many ladies would call it heaven!

I think there is a bit of truth to it on both sides.

Awwww shucks!

• MLG
  • 06-10-2010, 09:32 AM
http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2623231/

Oh no! Someone made another one!!
. . . vs the hobbyist, or hooker vs john-to use the correct terminology. Interesting one of the definitions of provider is- bread winner & hooker is- to hook.
. . . vs the hobbyist, or hooker vs john-to use the correct terminology. Interesting one of the definitions of provider is- bread winner & hooker is- to hook. Originally Posted by JustJodi
Huh?

Do you really think Mr. Hobby, the guy that makes these, was focusing on that?
Huh?

Do you really think Mr. Hobby, the guy that makes these, was focusing on that? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Nope.

And just to be pedantic, I made the original, the other one by Mr. Hobby is someone else.
Nope.

And just to be pedantic, I made the original, the other one by Mr. Hobby is someone else. Originally Posted by Mr.Virgin
I'm watching you, you twit. But if true, at least you have "Mr. Hobby" down pat. "Pedantic". Sure. Show off. Probably.

Elisabeth
My very own stalker, how exciting

Twit, probably. Show off, probably. Just enjoying my 15 mins. worth.
Yes it was kinda funny!
that is HILARIOUS! simply because it is soooo true
LMAO... definitely the ugly side of the hobby. Thank goodness most are not like these characters. Thanks for the laugh MLG. Encore please!