Current Situation

So I am sitting here looking at my phone in a bag of rice
dont ask

most of you know i use a google voice number so you can still get in touch with me
PLEASE TEXT ME ONLY
please be patient with me and my response time i am using my laptop to see my GV so i have to refresh it every few minutes.

I AM STILL AVAILABLE!
just may be a bit slow responding

Hair dryer faster

was talking to a lady as she pee. my turn ta pee. I put the seat back down before flushing for both. My cell jumps in for a golden swim.
we use her hair dryer. I got a few more years out of that cell

any time anyone wants to use my cell. I tell that story as current cell.
thnx for the idea OSD
your Welcome
Get an s7.
Get an s7. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
i Wish...

so i tried starting it and it will boot... but, i have a security code to start the phone and it wont let me touch the numbers so im kinda thinking that my phone is completely fucked
so i tried starting it and it will boot... but, i have a security code to start the phone and it wont let me touch the numbers so im kinda thinking that my phone is completely fucked Originally Posted by Angel T
You may have to do a factory reset in order to salvage your phone
You may have to do a factory reset in order to salvage your phone Originally Posted by CAM1777
if all else fails i will try that
more hair dryer
may still have water between keys and contacts
factory reset try first before you try this
if it can be taken apart you may need ta clean the keyboard board and the board side of keys
only do that if not insured. Warranty well it was voided as it hit the water, so nothing ta lose, but check seller first on that. Most likely not, but some warranty's cover things that insurance would. cover.

if newer larger cell with touch screen for keyboard. Water may still be in flat cable connector even if screen works.

LOL I remember one part of my swimmer cell is in my current cell. flash memory chip. I had to use a pen eraser once on the contacts to keep that working. If just water good. many plugs can not be cleaned. But unplug and plug back in many times will work if any corrosion or dirt.

LOL a x-employer still use early PC's to make product. My pen eraser pencil makes me bucks. Someday I'll have ta tin the plug in cards contacts with a bit of solder.

anyways as cam posted try factory reset first after more drying but before taking it apart

just remembered. most chips on a cell have the contacts under the chip rather than legs/leads. May still be water shorting out some functions under a chip. more hair dryer LOL.with cell off dryer on high heat.
DO NOT PUT IN MICRO wave oven or even a oven. to easy to melt solder and micro wave will kill cell as cell kills oven
Getting your cell phone wet, sucks..

Eventually, you might want to clean your motherboard with alcohol..

Ive done that to two phones,it gets any build up off after being wet. Your phone will work just fine after dry, and cleaning with alcohol.

You can also find video on YouTube.
I'd kill for your join date....
Getting your cell phone wet, sucks..

Eventually, you might want to clean your motherboard with alcohol..

Ive done that to two phones,it gets any build up off after being wet. Your phone will work just fine after dry, and cleaning with alcohol.

You can also find video on YouTube. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
just don't get it near screen/display
but ya salts can make dried out cell get iffy on dam/muggy days

I'd kill for your join date.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
hi Mr. late to the party
This problem is epidemic. I need to quit my day job and start a hook consultation/preventative measures/repair service.
This problem is epidemic. I need to quit my day job and start a hook consultation/preventative measures/repair service. Originally Posted by Dick Guzinya
I got ROC already
but you can have 'cuse

but be ready for calls at all hours ta do some very strange things.

and remember girls, if a john wants fresh air at night. If ya put a window up ya must put the screen in place. And as most johns seem afraid of bats well you will be calling somebody for HELP

and girls
if ya can't seem ta get that battery in your vibrator may seem very important to you. Its not to me. MMMM unless ya on my want ta see list and be ready ta pay good
I got ROC already
but you can have 'cuse

but be ready for calls at all hours ta do some very strange things.

and remember girls, if a john wants fresh air at night. If ya put a window up ya must put the screen in place. And as most johns seem afraid of bats well you will be calling somebody for HELP

and girls
if ya can't seem ta get that battery in your vibrator may seem very important to you. Its not to me. MMMM unless ya on my want ta see list and be ready ta pay good Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And you take Buff and I’ll take HV. I’d do vibes in a pinch.