Where to Post for -Denton Texas?-

Is it considered part of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex or should I post about my travels in a different section of Texas?

Thanks in Advance
Yes....post in the Dallas area.
Thank you Alaine, I’m also interested in meeting potential lady partners while I’m in the area over the weekend if any of you ladies would like to meet for lunch
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 02:30 PM
Yes....post in the Dallas area. Originally Posted by alaine
And must add, always put the city name in the title where you're wanting a visit to, you'l stilll get the "I'm available" 50 miles away from the women that can't read though
Thanks BLM
Denton is waaaay out there so if you do post in Dallas, specify that you're in Denton because its not quite the same.
Denton? Never heard of it.
Ok thanks guys. I felt the same about Denton being far from dallas and wasn’t sure how I should proceed.
We’ve decided to come to Denton after all, so I’m rushing to pack my suitcase and not leave out the fun stuff. Think my next big investment will be a portable milking table so I can bring all my talents with me. Lunch offer still stands ladies, everyone be blessed
We?
Yes I am traveling with fellow VPs
BelovedBLovely and Honeylove8715
In the past, there were a sub-forum for posting provider ads for Denton under the north & east tx section.