What's your favorite position for receiving a BJ? And ladies...

I know most dudes would probably say there is no such thing as a bad position for a BJ, but do you have a favorite position to receive one and do the Ladies, being they are the ones doing most of the work in this activity, have a favorite to give a BJ from?...

Me personally, I have 3 and the reasons why in order of favor:

1) 69 - The best of both worlds. She gets her fortune cookie too after the feast. The pleasure is several times more enhanced while I'm DATY. My hands and fingers can go a lot of different places which enhances the experience. Only negative, can't run my fingers thru her hair unless it's super long.

2) Me on my back, her kneeling from the side. Great visual stimulus, seeing her work Little Jimmy over, breasts hanging down, aroused nips, seeing her ass. Get to use my hands for gentle, passionate groping and fingering.

3) Me standing, her kneeling - I just love the running my hands thru the ladies hair from this position or pulling it along with her head to facilitate the activity. But, I love bending forward and looking down at the ladies' beautiful curvatures on her backside from this position.
Now, I know.
I like a guy to be on his back and me between his legs that way my nipples can rub against his legs, come up and tease with a little Russian and I can give the boys lots of attention.

I also like kneeling before a guy with him either sitting or standing. For me, making eye contact is easier with a friend standing.
I've got three favorites as well.

Standing in front of a lady when she is on her knees.

On my knees in front of the lady while she is laying down on the bed on her belly propped up on her elbows.

The lady on her back hanging her head off of the edge of the bed.
as selfish as it may sound, where i do as little work as possible and let her do the pleasing.
however, i will reciprocate w/ daty or "pmdelites beard massage" (tm) or focus on her.

in this order...
* on my back, her kneeling between my legs or to my side [for reasons stated by manslut and laura. note to self - schedule an appt w/ laura ]. for starting and finishing!!

* kneeling while she is laying or kneeling in front of me. esp for finishing when lil delites needs that extra oomph to cumplete.

* me sitting in chair, her kneeling in front of me. for starting and finishing!!

* me standing, her kneeling. usually do this for starting, not for finishing. this position gives me more control than the other posns.

in all cases, a big plus is for another woman to be pleasuring lil delites along w/ the first woman!!!!!!!!!!

never been much of a fan of the head hanging off the edge of a bed posn.
perhaps i need a skilled practitioner to show me the delites of that posn.
mine is definately her kneeling, me standing, her hands tied behind her back and a handful of her hair controling things
In 69 with another taking care of the boys and points South.
sitting in a recliner so she can bob the knob and rub my feet simultaneously
I agree with you LL. That way I can Cim,Cof, or Cot....or a combo of all three!!
I like a guy to be on his back and me between his legs that way my nipples can rub against his legs, come up and tease with a little Russian and I can give the boys lots of attention.

I also like kneeling before a guy with him either sitting or standing. For me, making eye contact is easier with a friend standing. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn, what a great word picture you paint. I hope to be able to make eye contact with you!
Well I don't have a favorite long as I can get it in my mouth have that oh so good eye contact and make it sloppy wet and toes curling im ok and trust the man will be to.
There's no wrong way or right way.
Jeez... I'm awful. The funny thing is, while I like the feeling of a BJ as part of foreplay, I don't usually end that way and go for body2body to finish. Ironically, I like giving daty to completion before I ever jump in. I don't know why, my wiring must be off.
There's no wrong way or right way. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
actually there are wrong ways and positions to get fellated.
like thru a glory hole that has not been sanded and has lots of splinters just waiting to jam themselves into the guy's shaft.
actually there are wrong ways and positions to get fellated.
like thru a glory hole that has not been sanded and has lots of splinters just waiting to jam themselves into the guy's shaft. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Only you sir would think that way.