A question for the ladies

Ladies Im new here and I have a couple ladies that I want to see most of them like perfumes what's the sexiest perfume for a girl?
Would you mind pointing me in the right direction on girls perfume?

Thanks,

b74
You can look at their profiles and it should say what their favorite perfume is...every lady has different taste. I, myself love CoCo, Juicy and Very Sexy depending on what mood I'm in and they are all very sexy to me. xoxo
Everyone's taste is different. What smells good to someone, may not smell good to another. I personally like Lancome Hypnose and Armani Code.
Just get a bottle of vanilla extract at the grocery store.
My favorites on a woman....Thierry Mugler Angel, Thierry Mugler Alien, & Cartier Delices. All 3 are very classy scents that don't overpower.
Check out their showcase. But here is my favorite Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio for woman
Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Bath & Body Works "Japanese Cherry Blossom", and Victoria's Secret "Sexy Little Things"
Thanks to the ladies that respond. My list is getting bigger.
Selena ill will send you a pm.
I love "Guilty" by Gucci.
Clinique "In Bloom" is my fave for warmer seasons,, light and slightly sweet smelling. Only sold in Feb-Mar though. I've been able to find them on ebay if the department stores run out - which they usually do with a month, then ya gotta wait another 10-11 months for it to hit the shelves again. I'f she loves it tell her to stock up!! lol

Christian Dior "Hypnotic Poison" for winter and fall. smells so gooooooooood!

Take a few sample sticks so she can pic. have the beauty rep label them first though and don't try them one after the other.
I need to create a scent called Taint of the Day.
I need to create a scent called Taint of the Day. Originally Posted by pyramider
You should also create a companion cologne for the men called "Eau De Dangling Death"
I saw a provider for awhile that was quite a jokster. Once, after I walked in and after a welcome kiss, she gave me her neck and said smell this. I smelled her neck, kissed her again, and said "that smells great! What's it called?" She smiled and said " it's called Come To Me". Then she hesitated and said " Does it smell like cum to you?"
Grace...lol
You should also create a companion cologne for the men called "Eau De Dangling Death" Originally Posted by GracePreston

That would do good for the fucktards.