Dallas XTC any extras?

I was at XTC last night in Dallas with a couple friends and had some good fun with the sexy ladies there. Has anyone gotten extras there or heard of anything? Address is 8550 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX.
I was there on Saturday night, no extras that I know of but man there is a petite short blond haired latina that gave me a dance that rocked my world... she isn't the prettiest in the face but her talent totally makes up for it, she did some amazing things on and off stage...

I like to think she REALLY LIKED ME and I am very seductive so maybe I got some special treatment... who knows but she was fun
I was there on Saturday night, no extras that I know of but man there is a petite short blond haired latina that gave me a dance that rocked my world... she isn't the prettiest in the face but her talent totally makes up for it, she did some amazing things on and off stage...

I like to think she REALLY LIKED ME and I am very seductive so maybe I got some special treatment... who knows but she was fun Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Awesome, I love that place! I've gone a couple times and there's always a couple girls who are just outstanding and overall its a fun time. Im glad you had fun with that latina im sure you can seduce anybody haha.

and thanks for the info, it seems like no extras are present, oh well, still awesome!
As I understand, they are keeping things strict for a while d/t some unwelcome attention. Try Pt's or the Fare.
Have they cleaned up XTC? Last time I was there the seats had a REAL NASTY and FILTHY layer of sticky film on them!
As I understand, they are keeping things strict for a while d/t some unwelcome attention. Try Pt's or the Fare. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I think someone got shot and killed in the parking lot not too long ago!

But yeah, extra's are easily accessible upstairs at that establishment.
Have they cleaned up XTC? Last time I was there the seats had a REAL NASTY and FILTHY layer of sticky film on them! Originally Posted by MrMonger

Yeah, no...still effing gross....I once had to go digging for a friend's lost key....I went to the doc the next day for a shot of Rocephin just for comfort's sake!!
XTC, I don't don't think many extras go on there. Zona Rosa down the street, has a little side room for a more discreet dance and possibly extras.
XTC, I don't don't think many extras go on there. Zona Rosa down the street, has a little side room for a more discreet dance and possibly extras. Originally Posted by Crooks & Castles
yeah, thats the feel i get of the place, but what do i know! i just love the ladies there
Yeah, no...still effing gross....I once had to go digging for a friend's lost key....I went to the doc the next day for a shot of Rocephin just for comfort's sake!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
oh yeahh i have to agree, the place could use some cleaning up, there's a certain smell permeating throughout the place too, but its nothing one can't handle
I think someone got shot and killed in the parking lot not too long ago!

But yeah, extra's are easily accessible upstairs at that establishment. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
oh wow thats crazy! the parking lot always seems a little sketchy there though so I can see that happening.

and oh really, in the VIP room??
oh yeahh i have to agree, the place could use some cleaning up, there's a certain smell permeating throughout the place too, but its nothing one can't handle Originally Posted by TheFlash8
Ya that aroma WILL help you tolerate anything. It's called kuuuuuuuussssshhhhhhh-ions. Nice, soft, aromatic kushions for sitting and tolerating stuff.