Newbs II Men

My only reference went into retirement, therefore, I lost my only reference.

Unable to meet hotties like Kinlee and Zoey just because I lack references is torture!

There are providers that are newbie friendly, but they don't look to be my flavor.

Anyone else having problems hooking up because of references?

How did you transition from newb to being reffered?
THAT part of the hobby can suck for sure. I made many mistakes in the beginning and that was around 1999/2000 so not much of today's internet stuff. I just plotted along and didn't repeat mistakes, eventually hooked up with a lady or two that had juice and then it was easy. At this stage of the hobby, if you are so selective, then your efforts will be equally challenged. I'm not saying, bang a barfer, but keep doing your homework and eventually an opportunity will appear. There really isn't an instant Credibility Card.
Join p411
If only there is a verification service that lends you a basic level of credibility. A registry that performs a nominal background check to ensure that you aren't LE. And then you can collect vouches to establish your credentials.

Wouldn't that be great ...
Join p411 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Way to ruin my sardonic eye roll (See #4).
oooookay JJ and oma... yes, P411 works like a charm... so PS4M, bite it or shut up...
Okay. Snide remarks aside, I was stuck in AMPville until I met a lady through ECCIE chat. Racking up a fair amount of posts, AMP reviews, and SC reviews probably helped. But that's the long way to level up.
There are plenty of providers that are newbie friendly. With that said, it doesn't mean there is no screening. As for p411, it is a great tool but just because you are a preferred member does not mean their is no screening process. I always still contact the providers that have given the ok's or require the same screening i normal do if their are no ok's.
I was in "hobby love" with a provider when I joined the hobby... The cruel woman made me see other providers that were not my first choice in order to get okays so I could see her. One or two visits with newbie friendly ladies and you will be back in the game. P411 is great... heck its gotten to the point where I won't see a lady if she is not on P411.
You said it Dude! P411 is great for the ladies... and I find now, that if SHE is not there, I move on.
I'm in same predicament n found sum ladies like date check ima build my status through that site n hope the exclusive ones will accept if not its plenty of pussy elsewhere
Yep.
I'm in same predicament n found sum ladies like date check ima build my status through that site n hope the exclusive ones will accept if not its plenty of pussy elsewhere Originally Posted by theboss21422
Date Check is good to start on, but the best bang for the buck is to use some of your hobby funds and join p411.

Also, with 660 listings in the Dallas Showcases, I'm sure there's some fine lookin' women that would just looovvvveeee to help a fellow 'noob' out....

How 'bout it ladies?
Plus 1 on date check that is awesome. P411 is great too.

+1000000000