Why the Democrats will retain controle of the Senate.

The control of the Senate is coming down to one Race, the Senate Seat in Kansas.

Sitting Senator, Pat Roberts, is in trouble, because he became more of a "Washingtonian" than Kansian.

But, his opponent, so called Independent Greg Orman, is lying out his teeth. He says he is independent, but he is in Harry Reid's back pocket, and he will caucus with the Democrats, giving the Dems a one vote majority, and control

Even though Kansas is a conservative enclave, the voters are falling for this ploy.

A vote for Greg Orman is a Vote for Obama's agenda. Period.

If I am wrong, I will gladly admitt it after the election.

But, I am not.
So you're admitting it beforehand?
LMFAO
Yes, I am. This will be a very close race. The Democrats figured that they could not win with a Democrat, so they just got a Democrat to call himself an Independent.

He is a lying piece of shit when he says he does not know who he will caucus with. He WILL caucus with the Democrats.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Yes, I am. This will be a very close race. The Democrats figured that they could not win with a Democrat, so they just got a Democrat to call himself an Independent.

He is a lying piece of shit when he says he does not know who he will caucus with. He WILL caucus with the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You should not blame Greg Orman, you should blame Pat Roberts. This seat should not even be in play.
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump and his Momma
Is there a bigger establishment corporatist in the Senate than Pat Roberts? I think not. I doubt he can can even find Kansas on a map. Fuck him. I hope he loses.
Forget Pat Roberts. What about Gardener over Udall in Colorado? Or Tillis over Hagan? Or Brown over Shaheen? Or Ernst over Braley? The OP is just crazy.
Is this the first prediction thread that the Dems will hold the Senate?
I am NOT expecting the GOP to take control of the Senate; like JackieS, I think Orman will win Kansas, Hagen will win NC, and Shaheen holds on to NH. Ernst might win in Iowa; but she has been slipping in the polls and now has only a 1% lead over Braley. Not enough to over come voter fraud/illegals voting. Same in NC.

And Scott Walker may squeak by in the Wisconsin Governor's race. If he does, he is a strong contender for 2016 nomination.

The forces of illegals voting, electronic vote (mis) configuration, and outspending by the Democrats will prevail on Tuesday (not sarcasm).

But the combination of white racism and southern sexism may kick Landrieu out of her seat (sarcasm)!

The control of the Senate is coming down to one Race, the Senate Seat in Kansas.

Sitting Senator, Pat Roberts, is in trouble, because he became more of a "Washingtonian" than Kansian.

But, his opponent, so called Independent Greg Orman, is lying out his teeth. He says he is independent, but he is in Harry Reid's back pocket, and he will caucus with the Democrats, giving the Dems a one vote majority, and control

Even though Kansas is a conservative enclave, the voters are falling for this ploy.

A vote for Greg Orman is a Vote for Obama's agenda. Period.

If I am wrong, I will gladly admitt it after the election.

But, I am not. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am NOT expecting the GOP to take control of the Senate; ..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I hope no one is "expecting" any results and will work their asses off ...

... until the polls close .. and then some.

Rather than signing executive orders I want this do-nothing to sign vetoes.

I will give Hillarious something to mumble about in the debates.
LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ever notice how littleone adds nothing to the debate? So littleone, how ARE YOU gonna vote? (try to answer without profanity.)
Ever notice how littleone adds nothing to the debate? So littleone, how ARE YOU gonna vote? (try to answer without profanity.) Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
LMAO
I am NOT expecting the GOP to take control of the Senate; like JackieS, I think Orman will win Kansas, Hagen will win NC, and Shaheen holds on to NH. Ernst might win in Iowa; but she has been slipping in the polls and now has only a 1% lead over Braley. Not enough to over come voter fraud/illegals voting. Same in NC.

And Scott Walker may squeak by in the Wisconsin Governor's race. If he does, he is a strong contender for 2016 nomination.

The forces of illegals voting, electronic vote (mis) configuration, and outspending by the Democrats will prevail on Tuesday (not sarcasm).

But the combination of white racism and southern sexism may kick Landrieu out of her seat (sarcasm)! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd like to think that if elections are "stolen" around the country then the people might get up off their asses and demand answers and corrections. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Too many documented cases of voter fraud already. People will be watching.
Judges don't give a shit about citizen outrage. They throw up roadblocks on every Voter ID challenge....look at what just happened to True The Vote and the Texas Voter ID law,,,both thrown out of Texas courts......If honest voting law can't prevail in a conservative state like Texas, it won't happen in states like NC, Colorado, or Georgia, Even if people get outraged; which they won't.

The GOP has to win every seat by 3+ points to overcome the level of cheating and vote fraud that goes on in most precincts.

Only 10 states require ID to vote. Think of the fraud that takes place and we never know about it.

I'd like to think that if elections are "stolen" around the country then the people might get up off their asses and demand answers and corrections. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Too many documented cases of voter fraud already. People will be watching. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn