ToriOfAustin - A different hottest provider thread

There have been multiple hottest provider threads but this one is slightly different. I've been hobbying for close to a year. I'm extremely picky so I rarely repeat. I've only seen 1 provider more than twice. Then Tori comes along. To be honest, Tori isn't my usual type. I usually jump for the not too tall busty caucasian types. Not only is she outwardly beautiful but she is also inwardly a stunner. Not an ounce of ego and really cool to just hang with. You forget it's a short term business transaction. You can't help but think that this young lady can't be real. She must be acting. If she is, she needs to move to Hollywood. Unfortunately I think Tori has ruined the hobby for me. Because I doubt any other provider will be able to match her awesome BCD skills in addition to being such an awesome person to be around. So someone who isn't really my type is my all time favorite. How does that happen? It must say something about the young lady. Is there really anybody else who would make this "hottest provider" list?
Need a wash cloth for your nose ?
I hear wedding bells!!!
Need a wash cloth for your nose ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
lmao!!

well, kudos to you gentleman to finding your perfect match... thanks for sharing.
Need a wash cloth for your nose ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Haha she's well worth the verbal beating. Bring it!! :-)
Haha she's well worth the verbal beating. Bring it!! :-) Originally Posted by txAustin202
Good for you, shout it from the rooftops. Nothing wrong with sharing a great experience with a wonderful lady.
Just being a smartass not really a verbal beating. I thought it was rather mild .
Mild indeed.
  • ztonk
  • 04-18-2012, 06:51 AM
There have been multiple hottest provider threads but this one is slightly different. Originally Posted by txAustin202
In a few years in the latest incarnation of the "hottest providers" thread, you'll be the one raving about Tori and there will be the chorus of guys who will join in and wax about how awesome she was or how they never managed to see her before she disappeared... the hobby circle of life!

z
that is why they call it a 'trick'... ( :
Then she must be a magician .
Abracadabra he's a lap dog !
I'd like to see her secrets revealed show. Bet it's a lot better then the others ones that cbs puts out.
A good illusionist never reveals their secrets .
Ha Ha, I think in this case it's a requirement for the part.

Talking Majic, I'd like to go catch a show, and good ones in Austin
True. But notice how nobody has chimed in with names? I guess Tori must really be in a class of her own.

In a few years in the latest incarnation of the "hottest providers" thread, you'll be the one raving about Tori and there will be the chorus of guys who will join in and wax about how awesome she was or how they never managed to see her before she disappeared... the hobby circle of life!

z Originally Posted by ztonk