Why a Girl should study......

What's that hottie doing with Steven Segall?
I think the lesson to be learned here is: "Son, you won't always be young. This is why you should study."
I think the lesson to be learned here is: "Son, you won't always be young. This is why you should study." Originally Posted by desertrat62
That way you can always have a pretty lady on your arm.
lol Nina!!
never give up
I think the lesson to be learned here is: "Son, you won't always be young. This is why you should study." Originally Posted by desertrat62
LMAO
Shit there is hope for me yet,wonder what SB site she was on?
[QUOTE=Sweet N Little;2115857]lol Nina!!
never give up /QUOTE]

bwahahahahahahaha
Very true. Tell her she can study hard, work hard, and make a living....OR hang out with an older guy with money and wear $750 sunglasses, $25,000 watch, diamonds everywhere, always travel first class, dine at the best places, take luxury vacations, drive expensive cars.......... I see your point...
That is so not the point.

You can be a gentleman and be kind to a young girl and fuck her brains out regularly for well under a grand a month. Plus be exclusive. Don't give ammunition to those GPS tarts.
I wonder what the guy she spends his money on looks like.
Very true. Tell her she can study hard, work hard, and make a living....OR hang out with an older guy with money and wear $750 sunglasses, $25,000 watch, diamonds everywhere, always travel first class, dine at the best places, take luxury vacations, drive expensive cars.......... I see your point... Originally Posted by Gipper4
well, there is a difference between "can" and "has to". Plus, she won`t be young all the time and be replaced by a younger one ;-). Look at Berlusconis Marriage. Plus, I assume the girl married to Briatore has contracts where she is not entitled to a lot of cahs either.... so , still better study and date hot guys ;-) (lol)
I wonder what the guy she spends his money on looks like. Originally Posted by bojulay
Who says it's a guy? She's probably tired of looking at dick after looking at his all day. Hell, I'll bet he hasn't seen his own dick for 30+ years, ijs.