Assistant/Screener Available Now ~ Experienced With References

Hi Ladies!

Some of my ladies I have been helping are going on vacation, school has started back or other things have them working very limited schedules right now. Because of this I am now able to take on several other ladies.

I am focused on YOUR needs. Available around the clock. Quick (as can be with safety in mind) and discreet. I'm not catty nor do I gossip. Very laidback personality. Non-judgemental.

I can help with:

Screening - Safety/Background Checks - I check provider references, employment, criminal and sex offender background, as well as all major DNS/Blacklist forums boards for violations.

Safety Calls

Organization (calendar, email, etc.)

I can also help with advice on where to tour, find affordable travel packages, safe places to stay during your time both local or on tour, etc.

Emotional support - It can be challenging at times to juggle both your professional and private life. I am here if you ever just need to vent or talk about anything.

I have worked with ladies all over the US and references are available. I have personally been a provider for 18 years now (although I see gentlemen on a very limited basis now).

I can start immediately. My rates are very reasonable and there are a variety of payment options.

If you would like to discuss things further please send me a PM on here or email datenikkistl@gmail.com I will respond quickly.

Thanks!

Nikki
hello nikki I wanted to introduce myself I think it's pretty funny that we both are advertising very similar services and we both have the name nikki . in any case I am in buffalo new york where are you located? I have often given some thought to pursuing a partner to begin a sort of agency. is that what you have right now?
if you would ever like to discuss something like that please let me know . thank you so much for your time as always safety first!

with warm regardshello nikki I wanted to introduce myself I think it's pretty funny that we both are advertising very similar services and we both have the name nikki in any case I am in buffalo new york where are you located? I austin thought about pursuing hey partner to begin a sort of agency is that what you have right now if you would ever like to discuss something like that please let me know thank you so much for your time as always safety first and with warm regards.........

NICKIE