Free sex services for providers - DFW

Occasionally you need a fluffer, it has been a long day and you haven't been laid in a couple of hours. You are hypersexual and need sex frequently and today just hasn't been busy. don't worry, I can provide free physical support.

Just have to see if this works... because if it does I am posting it a few thousand more times. It is my service to you, for umm mental clarity in your business.. to keep a professional demeanor!!!

This is us:
Nice try! I gotta see how this one plays out!

Occasionally you need a fluffer, it has been a long day and you haven't been laid in a couple of hours. You are hypersexual and need sex frequently and today just hasn't been busy. don't worry, I can provide free physical support.

Just have to see if this works... because if it does I am posting it a few thousand more times. It is my service to you, for umm mental clarity in your business.. to keep a professional demeanor!!!

This is us:
Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer
Nice try! I gotta see how this one plays out! Originally Posted by cafriend
....it won't!
No, it won't, be we all can only hope lol
I was joking in an ad and said I was a little short on funds and if I could have a free hour.

It turned into a night of fun. I mean, I bought dinner, took the to Victoria Secrets etc. but it was never planned.

One of the best nights I ever had that started out as a joke.

This is us:
You are truly a Good Samaritan
I thought a "fluffer"um "fluffed" guys
You may want to reword your offer to make sure any respondents your target market.

This is us:
  • Tetas
  • 03-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Nice try!

haha, good times.
Hey, I know a few ladies who crave that need and wind up killing their own sales because they offer freebies to clients. Which is fine (for her) but a giant slap to everyone else. I only have one daddy and he understands that when I need help to balance out my domme side he is to slaps my ass back down a couple of notches.