Stay at my place while visiting Nashville

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a lovely 1 bedroom condo available for short term rental while you are visiting Nashville. It is fully-furnished and functional and is located in a very upscale area in Nashville in a private and discreet complex. It is centrally located in the Nashville area ( 1 mile from 440) and near the Green hills mall. The area is one of Nashville's most affluent and beautiful areas in Nashville. The condo is furnished with 2 flat screen TV's, beautiful decor items, antique furniture, luxury linens, and attractive wall art. There are scores of restaurants, shops and other services nearby and the airport is just 11 miles away. The condo includes an iron, iron board, and a hairdryer. There is also a large 6' X 8' walk-in closet to store your belongings. You will be just a few minutes from downtown. The Nashville airport is only 11 miles away. Please ask about rates as they do change from time to time. I can assure you that it will definitely be a lot nicer and definitely cheaper than a 3 star or above hotel room. If you like preparing your own meals, then this place is definitely for you.

Photos are available upon request. Pets are welcome!

Thanks,
Juliette
I stayed at Juliette's condo for half of my first Nashville stay and it was great. I'll be returning there in May and other times for sure. It was super convenient to have a place in an upscale area that felt safe and discreet for incalls while being way less pricy and more parking friendly than downtown. Juliette's a really cool person and hostess as well Amenities ranging from a leopard bathrobe and safe to little touches like toiletries and valentines candies were appreciated. Glad to have this option in Nashville moving forward. I get nervous with incalls in new cities so it's an ideal situation. Juliette also was helpful on a personal level, vouching for clients she'd seen etc
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at my condo. I look forward to seeing you in May.

Thanks,
Juliette