women in our culture

Most of our culture is dominated by activities and images of men. A "mans world" is often the expression. Women have a small segment related to fashion and images of models.

What is the women's point of view......okay with it and that is just the way things are.....or disappointed ?
This is a man's world,

but it wouldn't be nothing,

nothing,

without a woman...
Most of our culture is dominated by activities and images of men. A "mans world" is often the expression. Women have a small segment related to fashion and images of models.

What is the women's point of view......okay with it and that is just the way things are.....or disappointed ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Women actually have a greater segment. I'm happy to see women emerge and break the mold. Venus and Serena tried to change that and they did...and all they got was a flock of insults and hate. You should watch more womens sports they're dominating in ways that move beyond but also include style and fashion. See womens soccer also see the dominance of women in Congress. They're breaking down walls and I'm glad to see the feminists stand up and compete and earn their place.
sc......I think the op was asking for the women's point of view on this topic.
Is there something you haven't shared with us?
This is a man's world,

but it wouldn't be nothing,

nothing,

without a woman... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Or a girl. The Godfather of soul James Brown
Or a girl. The Godfather of soul James Brown Originally Posted by Dynalow96
He was amazing. I was lucky enough to see him in a very up close show before he passed. No doubt one of the best shows I have seen.
Maybe years ago. But IMO and this is just how I feel and live...... .

This is MY world and everyone Is just living in it! Some are just taking up space , some are making it better. A few are my Sunshine and a few make my world go round.
Than there are the ones who are dark clouds and a thorn in my side. .
But ultimately my joy comes from within. I am the master of my own universe.

Oh and I don't agree. Sorry. Went off into my own little world. :1)
I'm sure some men want to believe this is still a man's world. But unfortunately it's not a gender thing anymore. Now it's all about butt hurt Pussy groups who are offended by everything. Sad but true
sc......I think the op was asking for the women's point of view on this topic.
Is there something you haven't shared with us? Originally Posted by tbone2u
With the political supposed "norms" today anything is possible.

What is the women's point of view...... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Women have a point of view? When the fuck did this happen?
  • R.M.
  • 08-01-2019, 07:46 AM
Women have a point of view? When the fuck did this happen? Originally Posted by Russ38
When we log off of Eccie.
Women are beautiful, no doubt...the fairer sex....(similar to the curves of a Corvette C8).

Men are pickup trucks.....able to get involved in a lot of activities.....and do them well.
I think women can do pretty much everything a man can do with heavy physical work giving a man the edge.
Other than that I see no difference.
Women have a point of view? When the fuck did this happen? Originally Posted by Russ38
While you were sleeping back in August of 1996. Guess you missed the memo?

Women are beautiful, no doubt...the fairer sex....(similar to the curves of a Corvette C8).

Men are pickup trucks.....able to get involved in a lot of activities.....and do them well.

Oh. My. God. You scared me for a second. I literally had to check and see if I had a penis lol. And thank the lawd I don't
I have a truck
Im involved in a lot of activities
And I'm great at all of them!
Have to start sub-categories then.....

Think Marilyn Monroe vs. Rosie O'Donnell