Wait What

Is eccie coming back in full or semi form? I notice a few things on site?

Bio Pages
Search Ladies
Available Now

I can live with no ads, if Available Now is accurate and other twos options work.
When I clicked “Available Now” it directs me to bio pages.
cant wait to add my avatar back
When I clicked “Available Now” it did bring up a page of ladies who are currently logged in. That may be what available now means, not that they are available for a get together….
When I clicked “Available Now” it directs me to bio pages. Originally Posted by ntxguy

Where do you see the Available Now clickable link?
Here...
Attached Images File Type: png Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, September 27, 2024_16h25m48s.png (65.5 KB, 89 views)
Thanks

I never look at those banners because I associate sites banners with ads and especially the HOT website that pops up with every other click, regardless how many POP UP blockers and No Script extensions I install on my browser.
I concur...about not ever looking up-top. Didn't look until you mentioned it, so we both learned something. At first, I thought the results might be country wide, but then thought that even though a provider was from out of state, she's probably logged into the Dallas Forum. "Available" probably refers to PM's, and not actual appointment availability. If you use it, and actually schedule something immediately, let us know...
Personally, I would LOVE an available now option. It doesn't have to be a whole ad section!
Yes. I also never clicked on top menu items as they always threw a bunch of pop-ups. But with these added features, I hope ladies use available now when available, update their images, bio page and make themselves searchable.