Can't stand it....going back to NBA

Been getting harassed about relaxing my policy and can't take the heat. Going back to NBA = No AA.

You may comment and say anything you want, call me everything you want, curse me out or do whatever but after this but I am going to make a point NOT to check this thread after submit this post.
I guess once you go black, you can go back.......go figure. Guess its a good way to get over hump or the slow times.....

Black men historically have had a weakness and appreciation for thick white women for years though. So which black hobbyist on eccie made you change your tune this time? What did he do? What did his references say?
I guess once you go black, you can go back...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Bwahahaha hahahahahaha

I knew that was bullshit!

Thats good stuff right there.
Harassed by whom? In what manner?
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2014, 01:51 AM
We also like thick (not huge) white women. Come to think of it, I like spinner types also.
Whom did your problems come from? Black guys? White guys? Other providers? Bad sessions? It would be truly helpful to understand why you feel a NBA policy is needed
You're a little short for a point guard.... and they really don't like drunks.

Stay sober anyway.

LMAO.
I read this as it's not the brothas complaining butt other gentleman who feel they might not "measure" up.....

jm2c.
Been getting harassed about relaxing my policy and can't take the heat. Going back to NBA = No AA.

You may comment and say anything you want, call me everything you want, curse me out or do whatever but after this but I am going to make a point NOT to check this thread after submit this post. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Damn girl you're just taking a beating right and left. Do whatever you want to do and don't make any apologies about it. If anybody has anything to say about it they can kiss your ass. I'm sorry you're being harassed yet AGAIN
We also like thick (not huge) white women. Come to think of it, I like spinner types also. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Then post on their threads. (Really, I expected better from you SMH)
Harassed by whom? In what manner? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
. Who cares. Harassment is harassment.

Whom did your problems come from? Black guys? White guys? Other providers? Bad sessions? It would be truly helpful to understand why you feel a NBA policy is needed Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG I know you meant no harm so not directed at you:
again harassment is harassment. Are there any men on this board, and I use that term very strongly here, that are going to take up for this woman and at least not harass her anymore? (I have never met this woman face-to-face I don't know her nor am I friends with her but I'm getting sick of the bullying going on around here so if you have anything to say from here on out please PM me)
Jessica, I do support a Womans choice to see whom ever she wishes. I read her post as implying some white guys are giving her a hard time. also that she personally has no problem with seeing AA clients. That being the case or not, I wish she felt she could post handles of who is doing this to her. I for one, would be happy to support her choice to see all guys.

Bigotry has no place here or elsewhere. morally it should be faced, called out, and driven away. Hopefully if she posted the handles of those harassing her, the guys overall would support her. And more importantly the other ladies would start to refuse to see those guys. Or gals if they are giving her a hard time.

There are many gals here.who will see AA clients.
Jessica, I do support a Womans choice to see whom ever she wishes. I read her post as implying some white guys are giving her a hard time. also that she personally has no problem with seeing AA clients. That being the case or not, I wish she felt she could post handles of who is doing this to her. I for one, would be happy to support her choice to see all guys.

Bigotry has no place here or elsewhere. morally it should be faced, called out, and driven away. Hopefully if she posted the handles of those harassing her, the guys overall would support her. And more importantly the other ladies would start to refuse to see those guys. Or gals if they are giving her a hard time.

There are many gals here.who will see AA clients. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG, I fully agree. One thing is to respect personal preference. Another thing is to give in to harassment. Shame on the harassers, whatever their motive is.
First of all let me state that I am a White guy. I think that Honey/any provider should be able to choose whomever she wish to market her services to WITHOUT any form of outside harassment! At the end of the day all I care is that you play safe with whomever you choose to hobby with. It's a shame that people can't get past this petty childish behavior and leave a provider free to choose her own clientele standards without fear of harassment or reprisals!

You may comment and say anything you want, call me everything you want, curse me out or do whatever but after this but I am going to make a point NOT to check this thread after submit this post. Originally Posted by honeydavis
HoneyD, you are putting way to much emphasis on making other people happy. It will never happen. And besides, whos life is it? It's yours. Nobody else lives with your decisions but you. If you're the one that has to lie in your bed, you might as well be the one to make it. Don't let other people do it for you.

Do what makes you happy.

I'm with the other guys on this. It's a ladies choice who she wants to see. She can say yes or no for ANY reason! Just shut the fuck up about it if you don't agree. It's not your choice.