Im cumming...wait a minute, no im not.

So it's payday. You have fun money. She is a phone call away. You have been drooling and looking forward to it all week. She is an ATF or just somebody that you've been waiting to pull the trigger on.
So what has stopped you?

For me, two recurring situations.
A: during showertime, i just end up emptying myself, thus ending my desire.
B: a trip to the Galleria to browse ends up with a couple items emptying my pocket.
Srry, cudnt come up with a clever topic name.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Are you saying you schedule with a chick, then cancel on her last minute cause you jerked off in the shower? Kinda shitty to me.
So that's why we haven't met up?! Lol
  • Sami
  • 06-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Yes that's what I'm reading to... Self told timewaster

Are you saying you schedule with a chick, then cancel on her last minute cause you jerked off in the shower? Kinda shitty to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
  • L.A.
  • 06-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Are you saying you schedule with a chick, then cancel on her last minute cause you jerked off in the shower? Kinda shitty to me. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Probably indicating his lost desire to schedule in the first place (hopefully that's what he means).
Haha. Yea that wud be fucked up. But no, this is prior to first contact.
Well played JP... Well played. But it has been the later recently. Anyways. Damn ladies, quick to jump on me. And not in a good way. ;P
So it's payday. You have fun money. She is a phone call away. You have been drooling and looking forward to it all week. She is an ATF or just somebody that you've been waiting to pull the trigger on.
So what has stopped you?

For me, two recurring situations.
A: during showertime, i just end up emptying myself, thus ending my desire.
B: a trip to the Galleria to browse ends up with a couple items emptying my pocket.
Srry, cudnt come up with a clever topic name. Originally Posted by addicted2U
Relax- the good news, you have no sex addiction. Why waste a Provider's time even booking?
Never happened to me. There cannot be a worthy substitute for women. Women is the very best God's invention.
I agree with Ze. Wtf, are you thinking? Don't book a date unless you plan to follow through.
Haha. Yea that wud be fucked up. But no, this is prior to first contact.
Well played JP... Well played. But it has been the later recently. Anyways. Damn ladies, quick to jump on me. And not in a good way. ;P Originally Posted by addicted2U
Lol I'm just kidding!

FYI ladies- he has never set an appointment and then cancelled, just struggling to find a mutually beneficial time. No need to jump on him or call him a time waster. I wouldn't categorize him as one.
This topic sure did crash and burn...

I got what the OP meant..
You get paid.
You're horny. Heck, you're always horny, but now you have money.
You stop by the mall on the way home and see some things on sale and buy them.
You get home, still horny, get on Eccie.. Go to pick up the phone, .... crap!! Look at that Macy's bag in the corner...

Oh well, next week!
Zackly, AM
*muah, JP
Good catch Doug. Maybe i have yet to meet the right lady that pushes me into being terminal.